Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Feb 14, 2013
Hulk Hogan Praises John Cena – Details

Hulk Hogan Praises John Cena – Details

In response to a question from a fan about John Cena, Hulk Hogan has posted to Twitter:

“yes I love John Cena,you can always depend on him to deliver,do business and work harder than anybody else. HH”

15 Responses to “Hulk Hogan Praises John Cena – Details”

1. Dependant says:

The five moves of death loves the other five moves of death how awesome.

2. Treck says:

Lol Dependant that was funny and right on target!

3. mfg420 says:

I come to this page to read about TNA and now your writing about John fucken cena …. Well thats all I needed to stop reading this page ..there’s much better TNA news pages .. This page use to be all about this impact shit now I think thay should just call it wwe wrestling

4. JoeWrestling says:

The Incredible Hulk (TM Marvel Comics) can't wait to see The Shield (TM Marvel Comics) crush Cenamania in a Dungeon of Doom cage match.

5. KPJ says:

Overrated likes overrated, that is shocking.

• pepsilover2008 says:

I Really wouldn't say he was overrated, the man is/was an amazing entertainer and was the perfect character for his time period. Then to branch off his character to the nwo also shown his versatility as a character. The man had an amazing Career inside the ring, outside of the ring is a different story

• KPJ says:

I know and I agree with you. I would be the first to give the devil his due. He helped make pro wrestling what it is today. I am just saying his is overrated because he is the type that can only do as the first post says five moves and everyone thought he was a god. He will always be one of the big names I am just he is over rated do to lack of ring skills.

• pepsilover2008 says:

Check some of his new Japan stuff the man could wrestling well in 03. He would have been 50 at the time if he can do well at 50 I couldn't imagine his prime. Wwe always has had the five moves of doom with a lot of wrestlers when a lot of people know they can do more.

• KPJ says:

For the record the five moves of Doom was his time. Where a top rope elbow drop was consider a end it all move by itself. I have seen some of his New Japan stuff to keep up with those guys is a different level all on its on. So if you are trying to sell him to me you don't need to waste the time. I am just saying that his Mic skills made him the star that he is today not is moves.

6. nd2smk says:

Why soooooooooo much hate for Cena? He does what entertainers are supposed to do ENTERTAIN!!!!!

• Tiffanydude says:

It's just that fans (older fans) hate seeing Cena winning all the time and he has a limited moveset.

• nd2smk says:

Yes would love him to have a couple more moves but i loved the Dr. of thuganomics. His new stick is ok he may need to become tag champ wit a new guy for awhile to bring him up and have fans like him again.

• JoeWrestling says:

You are right. We don't make fun of clowns at the circus for wearing rubber noses. So why make fun of Cena for whatever he do.

7. locktite says:

Cena not only has a great following in the ring, but he does good things out of the ring. He is one of the biggest givers at the "Make A Wish" foundation. I would bet you at least 2 out of 5 people could tell you who he is. I would venture 19 out of 20 would think TNA stood for tit's and ass.

8. Real Deal Heel says:

Hogan respects cheaters. That's all. I see a group gang-bang at Bubba's house in the near future.