Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Feb 23, 2013
Hulk Hogan Says He Has A New Reality Show In The Works

Hulk Hogan Says He Has A New Reality Show In The Works

Hulk Hogan claims he has a new realty TV show being set up.

He tweeted: “Very grateful for attracting a new reality show where I get to work with family and a few good friends that always wanted to be in show biz. I’ll keep the Maniacs updated during the hard work make it real process.”

He also responded to a question about “bashing” Bret Hart in an interview. He said: “Didn’t bash him, but its funny how the interviewer changes words when he writes the story to sell it to you or anyone that believes anything that is written, but I understand that is the only view you are getting of the situation.”

7 Responses to “Hulk Hogan Says He Has A New Reality Show In The Works”

1. Tiffanydude says:

Ughhhhh….Really?…..Whyyyyyyy?!, Maybe his "Reality show" can support Impact somehow.

2. DJBIGCG says:

Well hulkster, I wonder if your show becomes a flop or success

3. Leg Drop Jobber says:

The guy needs money, obviously. I wonder if Ric Flair has considered this as a career move?

4. tigerpie says:

I reckon ric flair vists space mountain alot more then the hulkster!@!!!!!!

5. Kyle says:

No Hulk, you did bash Hart. You tried to make him sound like a bad guy for taking less money while he was the champ, so he could help the company he worked for, and in turn help out the younger guys lower paid guys. He could have done what you did, and demand more money, and helped destroy a company(WCW), but he did what was best for the company. Also, I’ve got a pitch for the name of your next show, “Who cares about Hogan?”. I think it’s a great name, and idea.

• tnadude says:

Actually, I read it a bit differently. I read Hulk saying that if Bret had demanded more money, then everyone under Bret could have demanded more money, since Bret was the highest paid guy and everyone else needed to make less.

I recommend you read the article again with an open mind. I suspect you'll see it that way as well. Also, Bret's deal did not affect Hogan's deal at all if that's what you're thinking…

• Kyle says:

No, I read the whole thing just fine, the whole thing, not just the little bits posted on this site. Hogan said Bret hurt the business and the younger guys by accepting less money while being the champ. He didn’t hurt anyone, in fact he helped them stay employed by WWF by taking a pay cut during a time when the WWF was struggling. I never said Bret’s deal had any impact in Hogan’s contract because Hogan was in WCW at the time of McMahon asking Bret to take less money. Hogan had a favored nation clause( The person is garunteed a cetain amount of money, but if someone comes in and makes more, they get bumped up in pay) in his contract much like Hall and Nash. Hogan was one of the most instrumental guys in WCWs downfall, while Bret Hart accepted less money to help keep the WWF afloat. Hogan is a joke, and an asshole.