– The Travel Channel filmed footage of Hulk Hogan at his “Hogan’s Beach Shop” business in Clearwater, Florida on Saturday. The footage is for a future piece on the cable network.
– The following are results from the TNA live event in Toledo, Ohio. The event was held on Saturday, November 9, 2013.
- Magnus def. Garett Bischoff via the Cloverleaf submission in the opening match of the evening.
- Lei’D Tapa def. ODB in a Knockouts match. Earl Hebner was the referee for the match, which featured a ton of comedy spots.
- Ethan Carter III def. Dewey Banks. The match was made by TNA president Dixie Carter, which resulted in EC3 squashing Banks.
- Chris Sabin def. Austin Aries to retain the TNA X-Division Title. Sabin rolled up Aries and held the ropes for the pinfall.
- Eric Young & Joseph Parks def. Christopher Daniels and Kazarian in tag-team action.
- Mr. Anderson def. Knux via his Mic Check finisher.
- James Storm def. Bobby Roode in a Last Man Standing match. This was the main event of the show, which saw Storm win with his Last Call kick.