Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Oct 9, 2012
Hulk Hogan: Yes, I Slept With Bubba The Love Sponge’s Wife

Hulk Hogan: Yes, I Slept With Bubba The Love Sponge’s Wife

According to TMZ, Hulk Hogan has been on Howard Stern this morning, discussing his sex tape. Here are the details he dropped about the tape…

* The tape was done six years ago.
* He was still married to Linda at the time.
* Hulk says she drove him to have sex outside the marriage because she was so verbally and emotionally abusive to him.
* The woman in the video was Heather Clem, wife of Bubba The Love Sponge.
* Bubba gave Hulk his blessing to have sex with her.
* Hulk admitted his performance wasn’t exactly “tip-top”
* He is working to find out who released the tape, and will press charges.
* Finally, he says he didn’t know he was being recorded.

Here is the TMZ.com article:

Hulk Hogan just appeared on the Howard Stern show … and admitted the woman in his sex tape is the estranged wife of his best friend, Bubba the Love Sponge … who gave Hulk his blessing to nail her.

Hulk spilled his guts to Stern … saying Bubba — a nationally syndicated radio DJ — allowed Hogan to have sex with Heather Clem six years ago.

During the interview, Hogan says he was still married to Linda at the time of the sex tape … but says she drove him to have sex outside the marriage because she was so verbally and emotionally abusive to him.

Hulk also admitted his performance wasn’t exactly tip top.

Hogan says he’s working with officials to find out who released the tape … because he swears he didn’t know he was being recorded … and vows to press charges against the perpetrator.

11 Responses to “Hulk Hogan: Yes, I Slept With Bubba The Love Sponge’s Wife”

1. kevinroulette says:

I wonder if bubba leaked it

2. tnadude says:

I don't give a sh1t about his problems with Linda. Before you sleep around you get a divorce. Goes for her too. It's obvious it was done by Bubba & Heather and Hogan deserves whatever he gets.

The timing is interesting though with BFG around the corner. Hogan himself could be part of it…

• nobalkain says:

Everyone think getting a divorce is so easy. My guess is Hogan didn't want to lose half or more of HIS hard earned money just because the woman he loved was now an ice queen. He just wanted to be with someone who also seemed to want the same at the time.

Now I am not saying what he did was right, but its not fair to just jump on Hogan. If is wife was being 'his wife' it would have never happened. There are more people then just Hogan involved in this and they all have blame.

• tnadude says:

I guess you missed the part where I indicted her as well.

Look, we all have choices to make. But values are values. Divorce isn't easy, but frankly you don't cheat. If it's that bad, take your lumps and get out. He wound up doing it anyway.

And I'll never defend Linda. She's guilty as sin as well. But Hogan did this one on his own. I'll defend the guy where fit (heck, I just did it a few posts ago). But wrong is wrong, and Hogan was wrong.

BTW, had he taken the high road and caught Linda cheating, he'd have a lot more money today.

Just sayin'.

• nobalkain says:

I guess you missed the part where I said what Hogan did was still wrong.

I never said you didn't, but you lay pretty hard into JUST Hogan in your post. He is human and makes mistakes, but at lest he is owning up to this.

• JustBringIt says:

If he'd have taken that high road and had more money he wouldn't be in TNA today….damn you Hogan!!!

3. purpmuffins says:

As and 8s did it mhaha.

• jbcissom says:

I like that notion, especially if Jarrett is behind it. That would be f'n awesome.

• nobalkain says:

If this was all just a Story it would be one of the greatest of all time. Not only would they have fooled the fans, but also the media. Man that would be great.

• jdwolfie says:

Jeff Jarret would wait six whole years? Of course, he didn't sign with TNA till 2010 so make it two. But still, we all know it's the Stinger. Him and his face paint, all in black, spying on Hogan. Better yet, it was the PAPARAZZI PRODUCTIONS/ EYE SHOW!

4. mrjdjr says:

Is this site TNA's version of TMZ?