Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jun 17, 2013
Hulk Hogan’s Reaction To RVD’s WWE Return

Hulk Hogan’s Reaction To RVD’s WWE Return

When asked about RVD signing with WWE, Hulk Hogan responded with the following…

“I have no idea what’s going on with RVD, that’s a Dixie and Bruce Prichard deal brother HH”

8 Responses to “Hulk Hogan’s Reaction To RVD’s WWE Return”

1. POWERBOMB says:

Hey, I'm like Aretha Franklin, I don't get no R -S -P -E -C -T around here! -Si

2. soyfenomenal says:

Good. Why the hell would TNA want RVD back? He may get a pop at shows SOMETIMES, but he did nothing for the company. Wasn't a draw. Didn't put anyone over. I'm pretty sure he only lost to a handful of people. I think KAZ pinned him for his first loss in October 2010 after interference. And he lost to Matt Hardy at Genesis 2011. And he lost to Sting at Sacrifice and Lockdown 2011. And he lost to a couple people in the BFG series in 2011 and 2012. And then Kenny King in 2013. RVD's run with TNA was total shit and it proved to me, who was new to RVD in March 2010, how poor of an all-around worker he really is.

3. joe terry says:

I knew this was happening.. i met rvd at the London comicon last month and he told me Tna hadn’t got back to him, they sorted out a deal and everything but then they just didn’t call again so hour said he was gonna accept the wwe offer! He also said it would be a bigger deal returning to wwe rather than TNA which I agree with.. wish him all the best, he’s a really cool guy! P.s. I emailed this news to the guys here but nothing was posted.. oh well!

4. Roid Master says:

The quote is so much more enjoyable when you say it out loud in the classic, Hulk Hogan voice.

5. Blood Runs Cold says:

Good Riddance.

6. TNA_fan says:

I wouldn't be surprised if RVD become one of Paul Hayman guy, sounds like a new WWE group.. The Hayman's guys..

7. tsoutheast says: