Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Oct 6, 2012
Hulk Hogan’s Sex Tape Partner Embarrassed By Video

Hulk Hogan’s Sex Tape Partner Embarrassed By Video

The following is from (not the most reliable source …):

The woman at the center of the Hulk Hogan sex tape is refusing to discuss her intimate moment with the wrestling legend, is exclusively reporting.

Busty Heather Clem, 38, has told friends she is embarrassed that the raunchy video has been leaked on the internet. She’s also ashamed that pals have discovered she allegedly had sex with the “cheesy” Hogan Knows Best star.

The grainy recording was supposed to be a private moment between her, Hulk, and then husband, DJ Bubba the Love Sponge – but now it’s anything but…

“Heather is completely devastated the sex tape has appeared in public and doesn’t want to talk about it,” a friend told

“She thinks it puts her in a bad light – it’s not as if Hulk’s a hunk and it’s a pretty embarrassing moment.

“What’s worse is Hulk’s interruptions – stopping Heather when she’s performing a sex act to check his cell phone and then admitting he felt like a pig because he ate too much right before after they finished up… the video makes her look like a peace of meat.

“Heather didn’t want her friends and family knowing that she had sex with Hulk Hogan – he’s very corny.

“It was a private moment, and wasn’t meant to be shared with anyone else,” the pal concluded.

As previously reported, a one-minute clip said to be taken from 30 minutes of footage, shows the 59-year-old champ baring his pasty rear-end in a sexual encounter allegedly with Heather, the ex-wife of Hulk’s best friend, radio DJ Bubba the Love Sponge.

It’s not flattering – and in comical fashion just after they’ve finished – the Hulkster can be seen pounding his bloated belly telling the lucky lady that he’d just eaten 10 minutes ago and “felt like a pig” while they were having sex!

But one person who wasn’t surprised to see Hulk appearing in a sex tape was his ex-wife, Linda Hogan.

She told “I wasn’t really shocked about it,” and called the sexual encounter “a little twisted.”

And her lawyer, Ray Rafool told “Linda and Terry are now in a much more comfortable place as a family now.

“They have two kids together – and she wants to make sure that no further embarrassment is caused. She doesn’t want to feed any fires by saying too much about the incident.”

Heather Clem declined to comment when approached by

18 Responses to “Hulk Hogan’s Sex Tape Partner Embarrassed By Video”

1. tigerpie says:

"and she wants to make sure that no further embarrassment is caused. She doesn’t want to feed any fires by saying too much about the incident.”"

Yet Linda goes and gets pulled over for, speeding, and then charged with driving on a suspended license and DUI, lol

2. The Spectacular Crimson Spider says:

So I guess The Ultimate Warrior wasn’t full of shit after all. If this is true just how much else of what he said was true? Everybody and their mama were like Ultimate Warrior needs to shut up. He’s a has-been who is just jealous of Hogan. And now look at you doubting muthafuckas, this shit is hilarious! And I for one don’t wanna see Hulk Hogan get his rocks off. Who would be interested in seeing his old balls and dick? I’m kinda sick at the thought of him having a sex tape I bet it’s add sexy as Montana Fishbourne’s tape and that would’ve been hot of she didn’t look like her dad. She has an AMAZING body but her looks is fucked! If Brooke Hogan did one it would be as equally disappointing because she, like Montana, had a hot body but she suffers from Daddyness its where a chick has a OMG body but looks like her dad. Suffice to say I wouldn’t get an erection looking at any of their tapes. Unless Brooke wears a paper bag on her head like shorty in Scary Movie 2and no one tells me it’s Brooke.

3. Real Deal Heel says:

Ummmm….Yikes. Who shares their g-friend/wife with anyone…much less Hogan? That IS embarrassing for ALL parties involved.

….but nothing surprising at all.

4. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

Man, it sounds like Hogan is worse with women than i am.

5. Timmyland says:

Hulk Hogan has a Big Dick.

6. Treck says:

I could care less about any celebs personal life. This is a wrestling site not a rag mag site. Not defending Hogan. Just that who cares!

7. destroyer_v39 says:

I saw the clips of the sex tape and it's so boring. The only thing that caught me was Hulk Hogan's cell phone ringtone of his daughter Brooke and mentioning Nick and putting on a Bubba T-Shirt. Also his bold hair and Tan @#$ covers the womens so this isn't even considered a sex tape more like. I rather watch Barney F*** all four Telletubbies then watch this garbage. I wanted to see T&A not TNA.

• ricky_No1 says:

Man, why would ya want to watch hogan screwing?????????????????????????????

• destroyer_v39 says:

I didn't want to see Hogan screw. I wanted to see who the girl he was with. If I wanted to see Hogan screw I'll watch Impact Wresting on Thursday when he screws up the storyline everytime he puts himself in a match. No one wants to see Hogan wrestling or screwing in a sex tape. Hogan just wants the spotlight to himself. He's not promoting TNA. He's promoting HIMSELF for example TV Commercials, TMZ, Talk Shows. That's why he's a TNA. He wants the attention on him. Hulkamania is DEAD. He should've stuck to retirement in WWE and went to TNA as a full time GM not as a active wrestler who wrestles Aces&Eight.

8. hangers says:

Yeah, Linda's in a much more comfortable place, an 8 x 6 jail cell.. Did I read it wrong or was it a threesome with Bubba the fat fcuk sponge..

• dcxboxx says:

no but nicks girlfriends sister i think it was said to be twin sister wants to have sex with hogan. im sure next we will get video of hogan oiling up brooke like he did on the beach lol. (runs an pukes in the toilet…opps didn't make it)
      its prob a funy video considering the roids he can't have much of a dick prob lol, if its big or normal it then must have been bigger before which then damn. but it would have been more hilarious seeing this 25 years ago with a cocaine induced hogan hulking up and ripping into women. i could only imagine animated gifs of such online. but id never wanna see hulk naked now brooke on the other hand but she must wear a mask or bag, cause her face looks like her dad and that justturns me off.

• hangers says:

Its not hard to see why everythin brookes done to date has been a failure, she cant act or sing and has a bigger jaw than her old man. As for the movie, the fact that the woman slept with bubba puts me off immediately..

9. Mark G says:

I gotta agree with her. He’s super cheesy. He talks like Michelle from Full House.

10. UCEAD11 says:

Honestly, I think this is someones attempt at deminishing TNA's Bound For Glory Impact. Its their biggest show of the year.Either you have WWE somehow trying to sabatoge it in a fashion they cant be implimented in it all or some fan of the WWE thinks this crap is funny. I frankly, could care less about what any wrestler does in their private lives. I want to see TNA wrestling exceed all other companies. I mean really, how many other wrestlers from other locations have tapes that havent got on internet simply because the Mcmahons are doing damage control to protect Linda.

11. D.Bishop says:

Ok, so she calls Hogan corny when she was married to Bubba the Love Spong of all people. Really?

12. weasel6666 says:

i just saw that video and i must say it's funny as shit, i laugh my ass off

13. UCEAD11 says:

secondly, before everything was so politicized a third of wwe's roster had sex tapes of some form or another. I would love to have someone leak one about anyone in a certain family's household. The thing that ticks me off is TNA is an up and coming company that some other company feels threatended by so they want to do whatever to keep them back. Wrestler tampering, bad press, cyber slandering, etc.Why isnt stone cold being brought back but bret and piper show up every now and then. Why is Randy being jobbed now. Everyone knows that if randy gets the belt, shamus, punk, and all them other losers will become insignificant. Also, if Linda gets the governor election, all hell will break loose with WWE because she will have attained the position and record shows their family does what they want to do.