Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Feb 13, 2013
Injury Update On Jesse Sorensen Inside Here

Injury Update On Jesse Sorensen Inside Here

Jesse Sorensen commented on his Facebook yesterday about the anniversary of his injury live on PPV that almost caused him to be paralyzed.

He wrote: “A lot can change in life in just an instant. Very thankful & blessed to not be in the position I was in a year ago. Thank you to everyone who’s supported me thru this long crazy year. I am grateful to each & everyone of you! As for wrestling I can’t exactly say if or when I will return but I am thankful for the opportunities I was given by @IMPACTWRESTLING & everyone that helped me in this business. I love & respect this business more than most & I had a blast! Thank you all for allowing me to entertain you to the best of my abilities. I am very inspired & motivated to do it again some day. See ya down the road fans & followers.”

6 Responses to “Injury Update On Jesse Sorensen Inside Here”

1. Tiffanydude says:

Get Well Jesse come back fast and at a 110%!

2. purpmuffins says:

He was cleared to wrestle in November. Maybe he's giving up on wrestling?

• Tiffanydude says:

Maybe he's training, rehab or maybe at OVW, are you sure he was cleared in Nov? I haven't really been updated on Jesse's condition unfortunately.

• purpmuffins says:

Well I looked it up on the internet so it must be true. Just kidding. I can't be 100% sure, but from what I've look up he was. He's young so maybe he'll come back. I'm sure a neck injury is f'n scary. Lita never wrestled again after her neck injury. Who knows.

3. TNArocks says:

I gathered from the tone of his message he's either giving it away or going to only do limited appreances in the future