Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Dec 9, 2012
Is Angelina Love Returning To TNA?, Details

Is Angelina Love Returning To TNA?, Details

Thursday on iMPACT! Wrestlng, Velvet Sky made her return to TNA Wrestling during an in-ring segment between Mickie James and Tara, vowing to become TNA Women’s Knockouts Champion yet again.

Like Sky, fellow “Beautiful People” founder Angelina Love parted ways with the organization in the summer. She was asked on Twitter whether she plans to follow suit by returning to TNA, and responded, “No, I have zero ties to TNA.”

9 Responses to “Is Angelina Love Returning To TNA?, Details”

1. TFnatureboyfig4 says:

I hope she's just trying to throw people off. I'd hate for them to have to try to reform The Beautiful People with Velvet Sky & ODB. 😛

• ariesstormjoe says:

i doubt they'd do that. im betting she is being truthful. just cos otherwise they would have brought her back along with velvet at same time.

2. shanedraper says:

i spoke with angel and she was very open about what goes on in tna, she said she wont go back unless they pay her wwe money, which is a shame, the beautiful people is what got me first watching tna

3. Stunner says:

That’s a shame that she wants WWE money, because the WWE doesn’t even want her. If so she would have been there by now. I think she should go back to TNA and use TNA, try to get some TV stuff like EY did, and if it works then you can use that extra exposure to compensate for the cash flow difference.

4. TouchofFashion says:

I tend to doubt she expects to literally be paid as much in TNA as in the WWE. Rather, if she wanted the type of money that TNA shells out for women who have been in the WWE (I know she was in DSW,) I think that is reasonable. TNA supposedly tends to be a PITA for other feds to deal with and limits what you can do in terms of tapes. And Love connected with fans on a level relatively few other Knockouts have ever been able to.

She's doing a pretty nice slate of indy bookings and entertainment since leaving anyhow.

5. Herr_Odditus says:

Bring back Winter too, and have them carry on their Lesbian relationship.