Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Oct 9, 2012
Is Eric Bischoff The Aces & Eights Leader?

Is Eric Bischoff The Aces & Eights Leader?

Partial Source: Pwinsider

According to sources, a cloaked Eric Bischoff appeared as a mouthpiece of Aces & Eights on recent episode of Impact Wrestling.

It should be noted, however, that Bischoff is not the leader of the group and this was done to keep viewers guessing.

21 Responses to “Is Eric Bischoff The Aces & Eights Leader?”

1. ripwhoozwah1 says:

I could definitely tell it was him by the way he was talking.

2. Ultimate_X says:

mother of god please no!!
    things have been so good since he went off sceen!

• PennyAnd1 says:

Bischoff is an interesting heel. He always makes things interesting. I don't know what you're whining about he's a good natural heel and good for TNA.

• tnadude says:

He is. But I still agree with Ultimate_X. I've seen the nWo one too many times. You just can't re-create it. If they add Bischoff into the mix as the leader, it will be the nWo one more time.

It's time to be different.

• Ultimate_X says:

thats it exactly. hogan himslf said they're tryin to do somethig different, why go down a road we've all seen before as opposed to a new fresh approach to a power struggle angle?

3. jbcissom says:

"they" wasn't so bad…. nobody saw the Hardy swerve. Other than that, yeah, it was pretty bad.

• soyfenomenal says:

Lol abyss, jarrett, hogan, bischoff, and hardy holding a sign saying "thereeeee hereeee" or something. It was spelled wrong.
      "They" was an awful reveal aside from Hardy. And Immortal was an awful stable.

4. tnadude says:

Could you imagine the fallout if it were Vince Russo? I love the fact that we're all stuck guessing!

That said, I'm sticking to my guns: Jarrett, Steiner, and Abyss.

• hamrajsingh says:

OMG… If it was Russo.. That be Friggin amazing !!! That would come from no where esp the fact that everyone thinks its going to be Jarrett and the fact that Russo is no longer with the company….

5. PennyAnd1 says:

Bischoff would be nice to be associate with Aces & Eight

6. Herr_Odditus says:

What if it turns out Ric Flair is the leader of Aces and Eights?

• tnadude says:

I don't know too many bikers that are wheelin', dealin', kiss-stealin', limousine ridin', jet-flyin' son of a guns. Nor are they stylin' & profilin either.

And that's the single problem with the Flair theory. Wouldn't mind having him back though…

7. RealCreative says:

I said it once and i'll say it again…YES it is Bischoff and the reason A&8's are getting in to the Impact Zone is because Garrett is letting them in as the TNA rat…..i bet my balls on it…after years of watching wrestling i am confident this is the story line and you can kinda predict whats going to happen in storylines.

• mrjdjr says:

• James5871 says:

Ill take that bet, and if I loose you can have sex with my wife

• tnadude says:

Never bet your balls on it. Never. Nothing good happens when you bet your balls. Just sayin'…

They've also been hinting at D'Lo letting Matt Morgan in, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was the *******.

Would also be neat if the ******* were Pritchard. Only thing is he could have just let them by giving them contracts which kind of rules him out…

EDIT: Seriously, they ***d out the word ins1d3r? Odd…

• Mike says:

A few weeks ago garret was in an attack with aces and eights, his mask fell off and it was clear as day but they never mentioned it, they could have slowed it down to see it was him.

8. mrjdjr says:

so why the hell did you "report" this dribble?

9. Buseye says:

If it is then the gimmick will eventually turn to shit like everything else he touches.
    Jeff Jarrett would be more better.

10. edogg03red says:

Think about this guys. What about Bully Ray? Remember his catch phrase do you know who I am. Nobody knows. The perfect line for a swerve at BFG.