Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Oct 13, 2013
James Storm Developing Reality Series – Details

James Storm Developing Reality Series – Details

TMZ reports that “Cowboy” James Storm is set to shop around a reality series in Los Angeles next week. The TNA star is traveling to the city in order to meet with several network executives and production companies about developing a series focusing on a bar he plans on opening near Nashville, Tennessee. The show would include appearances by Storm’s friends and would reportedly feature “the crazy shenanigans he and his redneck friends would get into at the bar.”

The report notes that Storm has no plans to leave TNA and is simply looking to “expand his brand.”

14 Responses to “James Storm Developing Reality Series – Details”

1. Cezar_TheScribe says:

Expand his brand? Is he going to start a site selling things?

His new tag team needs a name.

2. mbuckley0917 says:

He's gotta do something since he's never on tv anymore…

3. Dick C. Carter says:

Well… "Redneck is hip" when it comes to reality TV. I could almost see it happening. It's great he's looking to "expand his brand," because TNA has really dropped the ball with him since the Storm vs. Roode feud.

• Tiffanydude says:

Agreed, I was wondering when James was gonna get another shot at the title, I hope he does become champ soon he's deserves and so does Daniels 😛

• Dick C. Carter says:

I always consider Daniels "the uncrowned world champion" of any promotion he works with. Of all the guys that never went to WWE, I consider Daniel's career the most prolific.

• Tiffanydude says:

Actually Daniels was on WWE, well actually WWF twice,WWF Metal he fought Jerry Lynn and another time with Taka Michinoku

• tnadude says:

I'm assuming you forgot about Sting. Much love for Daniels. I hope he gets over the hump.

• Dick C. Carter says:

Eh. Sting doesn't count. He's "mainstream enough" of a personality. He's made his money. He was a headliner for a multi-million dollar company. Daniels became a legend on the independent and in Japan. I see a big difference. Daniel's road has been a harder one.

4. oh0K says:

like GTA says redneck do make for some good fool….

5. nate says:

I never thought storm would be as popular as he is turned out to be a great competitor and an asset to TNA