Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jan 17, 2013
Jeff Hardy Not Appearing On The TNA UK Tour

Jeff Hardy Not Appearing On The TNA UK Tour

TNA World Champion Jeff Hardy will not be appearing on TNA’s UK tour. This is due to his felony conviction, which is preventing him from entering the country.

Due to this, Hardy will also miss four weeks on iMPACT!, which will be taped in the UK. It will be interesting to see how TNA handles the situation, especially with them taping iMPACT! on Friday in Orlando. That taping is for the January 24th edition of iMPACT!, where Hardy will defend the TNA World Title against Christopher Daniels.

17 Responses to “Jeff Hardy Not Appearing On The TNA UK Tour”

1. soyfenomenal says:

Please, for the love of God, give Daniels that fucking title!!!

2. Mutter5 says:

Iv got tickets to Nottingham and being totally honest this news doesn't bother me the slightest…..
    Hardy was never a draw for me… Now Angle, Aries, Roode there the names I'm paying for….

• Dirk1n says:

I'd have liked to seen what kind of reaction he'd get in front of a big crowd

• Pippin0490 says:

Hardy would have been booed…a lot! I've said it before and I'll say it again, he only gets cheered at house shows (what big star isn't cheered at house shows?) and in the Impact Zone. He was booed at Bound For Glory and that was before his same old same old type of matches and his constant over coming all the odds to beat much better and more deserving people every time. Also his VULGAR personal world title that he carries around and puts ahead of the actual (and magnificent) TNA world title which he basically drags behind him. Not to mention him getting the "Wrestler of the year award" despite almost every single TNA community (including this one) voting for Roode or Aries, thus proving that yet again our votes mean nothing if we don't vote for who TNA want us to vote for (just like the short lived rankings system).

Hardy should not be champion! His matches are poor, his promos are terrible, his matches are often the same (how many times has he done the injured guy pulls out the win despite being beat down for the entire match…match? – Just to cover up that he is poor in the ring)

Here's hoping that Christopher Daniels wins the belt. That would be F*cking awesome!

• purpleurkel says:

LUCKY!! have fun bro, it will be awesome

3. Dante_Cross says:

Hm, interesting. First I heard of this. He got a felony charge in the UK within the last year of them coming there? This wasn't in the news as his charges in North Carolina were or I just missed a shitload. Fill me in anyone?

• Dirk1n says:

It's his drug charge, from what (little) I understand, Jeff needs a visa to visit/work but it'll be refused due to the charge, there may be a time limit on the whole situation but I'm not sure.

4. incognitowolfe says:

omg they better put the title on daniels.

5. Laker says:

Daniels and Kazarian are the TNA version of Edge and Christian. It would be interesting to see him win that title.

6. kaecyus says:

Yes. Yes yes yes. I'm tired of Meth Hardy.

7. shoots101 says:

Please for the love of alll that is good and holy just give daniels that 1 world title run that i truly feel he has earned over all the years of bullsh*t he went through and accepted

8. Robert Nigro says:

While I would live to see the title on Daniels I don’t see TNA taking the Title off of Hardy and giving it to Daniels in a quick set up match with only a little build. The most likely thing I see happening is an injury angle after Hardy wins the match. I do believe Daniels is the one guy who deserves a Title run at some point in his life even if it’s a small one.