Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Feb 12, 2013
Jeff & Karen Jarrett On The Rock’s RAW Reference

Jeff & Karen Jarrett On The Rock’s RAW Reference

Jeff & Karen Jarrett comment on The Rock name-dropping Jeff Jarrett during Monday’s Raw from Nashville

The Rock tweeted: @JeffJarrettTNA Had to tell a few of our USWA stories tonight on #RAW my friend. From 40 bucks a night to @WWE Champ. #NashvilleDreams

Jeff Jarrett tweeted: Phone blowing up… Twitter blowing up… @TheRock #theRocksays #40bucks

The #40bucks is a reference to…

The Rock tweeted: 1996 I wrestled at flea markets & fairs for $40 bucks a night. Cool to be back where it all started.. #NashvilleRAW @WWE #BringIt

Jeff Jarrett’s daughter & Karen Jarrett: “@JoslynJarrett: @JeffJarrettTNA dad, you’re trending…. how does it feel?”not the 1st time baby girl!

Sonjay Dutt & Karen Jarrett: “@sonjaydutterson: #jeffjarrett #dirtydutch #northkorea. Phew, what a night”now all u need to do is find the Ale House!

Madison Rayne & Karen Jarrett: “@MRayneTNA: @JeffJarrettTNA you see what an impact your name made tonight! Tv misses you and @karenjarrett !!!!!”Awe! We miss you!

14 Responses to “Jeff & Karen Jarrett On The Rock’s RAW Reference”

1. tnadude says:

Apparently I don't spend enough time on Twitter.

Can someone decipher this please? All I can tell is the Rock made $40 / night in Nashville, and somehow Jeff Jarrett is involved. Was he the promoter or something? Seems like he'd have been in WCW at the time…

• jbcissom says:

Jeff is the son of renowned local southern promoter Jerry Jarrett. Literally, every single star before Punk, Daniels(on), Joe and Styles wrestled for Jerry at some point in time.

I'm a huge Sting fan, but Jerry Jarrett should have been the 1st inductee into the TNA HoF.

• tnadude says:

Yeah, I was aware of that. I just wasn't sure why the Rock felt the need to push Jeff there. I guess he just likes starting trends…

I also agree with you that Jerry should have been #1 into the HoF. No doubt.

• Bigmike885 says:

think the only reason the rock brought it up was someone in the crowd yelled it to where he could hear it..he's very interactive with the crowd and doesnt give two squats about who works were..

• Dante_Cross says:

Yeah, he has tweeted Roode and Bully congratulatory comments at times, and the same to Kevin Steen of ROH, albeit, Steen kept bugging him on tweeter I believe.

• ariesstormjoe says:

think sting was done 1st as part of a storyline. jerry and jeff will be done probably within the next 2 years.

• andy3323 says:

Don't feel bad, man…..I drew the line at twitter so I have to use like a dang decoder ring just to decipher what is being said.

2. Ringmaster44 says:

THEY SAID JEFF JARRETT ON RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMFG!!!!!!!!!! re-fucking-lax

3. Bigmike885 says:

OGM!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! Jeff Jarrett was mentioned on Raw!!!…That must mean that WWE is afraid of TNA..I just has to mean that!!!..or it was the Rock..responding to a fan..casue thats what he doesnt mean anything…

4. toddmikki says:

i cant wait for jeff to come back.

5. soyfenomenal says:

When CM Punk says "I used to wrestle on TNA Impact" on live WWE television,
    THEN you have my permission to shit bricks.

6. stocksharkbite says:

Ok so who shitt bricks in here I must have missed that comment. Read before you make such idiotic statements.

7. annil8or4321 says:

rock was just responding to a fan in the crowd