Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jul 25, 2013
Jesse Sorensen: ‘I Didn’t Write That Dixie Carter Post!’

Jesse Sorensen: ‘I Didn’t Write That Dixie Carter Post!’

UPDATE x 2: Jesse Sorensen has revealed on Twitter that he did not write a post in which he said that TNA President Dixie Carter broke promises she made to him. He claims his GoFundMe donation site put the post up on Tuesday.

He wrote: “Just to be clear it was not me that posted the donation site or set it up. I’m thankful for my time at TNA & for the opportunities given. This whole donation page thing has gotten way out of hand the page was made my a concerned friend of mine because I had planned on dropping out of my competition. I personally never asked for anything from anyone but do appreciate the help of a friend & the fans who donated to it.”

UPDATE: Jesse Sorensen surpassed the $600 he was hoping to raise for help with a bodybuilding contest. Speaking of Sorensen, he posted the following to his Facebook page…

“Although I am very appreciative of the time of small fame I was given. I have realized that what’s important in life isn’t being a “superstar” or being famous. It’s about having Real friends & family that support you no matter what you’ve been thru & care about you no matter what you do in life. Thank you to every one of y’all that support me. I’m always going to be that small town kid that was raised right & still believe that someone’s word is their bond. I look very forward to moving on with positivity & look forward to seeing what life brings my way.”

ORIGINAL: Jesse (Jessy) Sorenson has accused TNA of breaking promises to him following his release today. Sorenson posted a fundraising campaign to trying to raise $600 for the Hurricane Bay bodybuilding show in Tampa, Florida on October 5th, stating that he is unable to pay for the show due to his release. Sorenson posted the following in the campaign:

My name is Jessy Sorensen(Jesse Sorensen) I am a former professional wrestler for TNA Impact Wrestling seen every thursday night on SpikeTV. On Feb.12th 2012 during a live match on pay per view vs Zema Ion I suffered a sever neck injury sustaining a broke C-1 vertebrae & herniated C-5 & C-6. After a long recovery process & being promised by the President of TNA Impact Wrestling TNA Dixie Carter I would always have a job with her company, I recently was released from my current contract & shown that those promises were false. During my time away from the ring I decided to pursue bodybuilding & have been prepping for the Hurricane Bay bodybuilding show in Tampa, FL on Oct.5th,2013 but now due to my recent released I will have to drop out of my show. A friend of mine told me about this site and if anyone would like to help and contribute I would be so grateful and appreciate any donations. Thanks and hopefully I can find something I love just as much as I did Wrestling.

Thus far he has raised $260.

19 Responses to “Jesse Sorensen: ‘I Didn’t Write That Dixie Carter Post!’”

1. tna24 says:

could this be a cover up to make him not look bad?

2. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

First Angle, now Sorensen ?
    This guy who keeps going on wrestlers twitter accounts must be stopped!
    No but seriously, if it wasn't him who tweeted that (from his own account) or created the donations page, then perhaps he should return the donations he has received so far?

3. ViceyThaShizzle says:

Kurt Angle hacked his page while drunk.

4. 1Risky1 says:

so he waited almost a week to say it was not him

5. TheFurnitureom says:

Looks like a cover up, he's young, naive and little too 'heart on sleeve'. Hopefully he learns a lesson out of this, remember Jessie, no matter how hard you think you have it, someone else probably has it much harder.

• jflegler says:

This right here.

Of course he posted the original tweets! He sat on it, received feedback, thought about how foolish he was, and backpedaled.

6. Listentna says:

Hey guys i was just thinking. What if all or some of the recent une.mployed tna guys make a stable. I smell a work. I can c it now wwe rejects or ace’s &8’s vs. Tna rejects ( matt morgan, crimson, joey ryan, christian york, and jesse sorensen. Tna make it happen.

7. TheBringer92 says:

probably thought twice after writing the other post, probably unless he is genuine

8. nate says:

Never believe what you read!

9. Mr. Excitement says:

Someone hacked his… donation page??
    That's a new one.

10. JoeWrestling says:

Don't really care who posted it. I was wondering why Sorensen would post such a crude message, when he seemed like a smart guy when I met him a few months ago. As long as he's doing well, doesn't matter. Seemed like a likeable guy.

• jflegler says:

I am glad that he is healthy and doing well, but being (seeming) smart does not mean that one cannot be crude.

11. tnadude says:

Whatever. Classless fool!

I didn't write it. I didn't ask for anything. I'm always going to be a good, small town kid.

But I'll still take your money! It's BS. And anyone who believes that cr@p is a moron.