Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jul 24, 2013
Jesse Sorensen Posts New Statement + Reaches Goal

Jesse Sorensen Posts New Statement + Reaches Goal

— Jesse Sorensen surpassed the $600 he was hoping to raise for help with a bodybuilding contest.

— Speaking of Jesse Sorensen, he posted the following to his Facebook page…

“Although I am very appreciative of the time of small fame I was given. I have realized that what’s important in life isn’t being a “superstar” or being famous. It’s about having Real friends & family that support you no matter what you’ve been thru & care about you no matter what you do in life. Thank you to every one of y’all that support me. I’m always going to be that small town kid that was raised right & still believe that someone’s word is their bond. I look very forward to moving on with positivity & look forward to seeing what life brings my way.”

7 Responses to “Jesse Sorensen Posts New Statement + Reaches Goal”

1. purpleurkel says:

"its about having real friends and family that support you"

Or you can grow a pair, be a real man, and support yourself like the rest of us do.

Its $600!! Im poor and even I can come up with that. What a p.us

2. soyfenomenal says:

God damn, he's already an annoying little pest. This guy is nearly 50 months older than me, and he needs to start a fundraiser for what I make in less than 8 work days. Burning your bridges and crying about getting fired from a job you had nothing to bring to is not a good idea when it comes to future employment, either, Prissy SOREnsen. Lol.

3. Mr. Excitement says:

Sounds like a child.
    Maybe TNA made the right decision in releasing him.

4. Tiffanydude says:

Wait Jesse Got 600 bucks for whining and bitching like puss, but Zema Ion didn't get sh!t for his tumor removal surgery?……………………………..I hate people.

5. jflegler says:

OK, so this is not a work and he is just a tool.