Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Sep 30, 2013
Jim Ross Blogs On His Attitude On TNA Wrestling

Jim Ross Blogs On His Attitude On TNA Wrestling

Jim Ross has posted a new blog entry. Here are the highlights…

On Orton vs. Bryan: Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton needs some rocket fuel added to their fire especially on the WWE champion side of the flame. Just one guy’s opinion. Their PPV bout has high expectations. Should be stout…bell to bell.

On The Rhodes Family Appearing on RAW: Seeing the Rhodes Family on Raw interests me. I’m enjoying their personal issue storyline that feels fresh. Let Dream talk….for old time sake.

On The Triple H DVD: The documentary aspect, in particular, of the new HHH DVD is very well done. Definitely worth watching. Excellent job by WWE HOME VIDEO folks. Happy that I made the edit. HHH was one of my WWE favorites.

On His Attitude on TNA: Got an unwarranted lecture on Twitter regarding my “attitude” toward TNA. When have I ever dissed TNA? Never. I have many, long time friends there and hope their company finds the success that they are seeking. BTW…the wise ass lecturer was blocked.

If you’re interested, you can click here to read JR’s full blog.

5 Responses to “Jim Ross Blogs On His Attitude On TNA Wrestling”

1. godoftna says:

Yeah, I've never seen, read, or heard of JR dissing TNA, just saying repeatedly that he's not interested in working in wrestling "for the time being". I would love to see JR come in to TNA as I think he'd provide a huge boost to both the on-screen product as well as TNA's developmental abilities. I've heard that there's no clear direction in OVW as it relates to TNA, and I'd have to think that Ross would help to change that.

2. tnadude says:

What less would you expect from a member of the IWC? Ross doesn't want to come to TNA and that's his prerogative. If that's bashing, we need to grow some skin, folks!

• Bigmike885 says:

I agree man..Jim Ross has been nothing but classy every time TNA has been brought up…just because he's said he wasn't interested in working there doesn't mean he "disrespected" them..The man has been in the business 30 some odd years..why would he want to go back to a high stress job (that im sure they would have wanted him to have in TNA)?

3. Mr. Excitement says:

Looks like the IWC has some drama queens.

4. PennyAnd1 says:

I'm going to go ahead and say it's John Morrison.