Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jul 4, 2013
Joey Ryan Thanks Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan & Others

Joey Ryan Thanks Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan & Others

UPDATE: Joey Ryan also directed addressed his TNA run, thanking several people on his way out:

I just want to thank @Lagana & @TheRealAlSnow for the opportunities provided & thank @EBischoff & @HulkHogan who were my biggest supporters.

ORIGINAL: Joey Ryan has confirmed his TNA release on Twitter.

He wrote: “Now free to work anywhere. Contact if interested. Also, support me by buying a t-shirt at”

As noted earlier, Taylor Hendrix revealed on Twitter that she asked for her release from the company. She wrote: “Fans I’m not mad. It was a decision I made. Be happy for the direction I choose- I #DareToBe Revolutionary & now I can do that for my future.”

13 Responses to “Joey Ryan Thanks Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan & Others”

1. Tiffanydude says:

At least he left on good terms.

2. mrthefanboy says:

Sad to see him go,I hope to see Ryan, York,and Crimson back on the roster when TNA gets there finances straightened out,they were awesome talents.

• Peckar says:

no they weren't. They could use Joeys character, but in the ring he was average at best. The other two, who cares fanboy.

• just joe says:

Incorrect.. joey Ryan is a very good wrestler, you only have to look at his past performances pre TNA to see that. He never got to showcase any talent in ring in TNA because that’s how he was booked.. as a guy who would cheat and have a massive ego but not the skills to back it up. I think if he would have been booked as a babyface and allowed to showcase then people would think a whole lot differently!

Talking about crimson, that one makes absolutely no sense at all! Have him come out and cut a big promo about being out for a year with a new gimmick and attitude, after a massive winning streak, then job to parks, and then get released.. it’s absolute nonsense!! I was actually interested in crimson now, I wasn’t before as he was just boring imo. I hate it when people start saying ‘oh he’s not list in his first 5 matches’ cos you just know it’s gonna lead to some kind of streak.. stop spoiling it! Would be much better to build up to the 50th match and suddenly say, ‘did you know this guy’s 49-0?! Can he get to 50 at BFG??’ I think that’s much more interesting and impactful. Just like with time limit draws, don’t announce there’s 1 minute left!!!! Ruins the end of the match! Samoa Joe had it right when he complained about that.. just ring the bell and announce the finish, don’t do a stupid 10 second countdown and spoil it you know?

Rant over.

• Peckar says:

Joey looked sloppy in TNA, before I can't judge. Crimsons promo may well have been to save his job. We will never know.

• TheMiwyun says:

Here you what about Goldberg?

• Tiffanydude says:

Shut the @#$! up about Goldberg, that joke died when it was chanted to every buff wrestler ever Rob Terry, Brock Lesnar, ect. Goldberg is never coming to TNA.

3. TheMiwyun says:

4. hangers says:

I'm more disappointed Hendrix left as she never really got a chance to do anything, Joey Ryan was promising, but the gimmick just got really boring, really quick, I think they drew out the whole thing with him and Al Snow too long…

5. TheMiwyun says:

6. incognitowolfe says:

most of their gutcheck winners are gone, but jay bradley was a homerun signing.

7. Ultimate_X says:

sad to say, but his best work was during the protest storyline when he signed, liked that character more than his sleaze one tbh, but yeah great he left on good terms at least!

8. annil8or4321 says:

legalize sleaze is still good