Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Oct 9, 2013
John Cena Talks HIAC Return, Hogan In A Thong

John Cena Talks HIAC Return, Hogan In A Thong

Credit: Showbiz Tonight

John Cena recently spoke about returning at the Hell in a Cell PPV and more. Here are the highlights…

Returning At Hell in a Cell: “October 27th, I know I’m ready, I’ve had a wonderful surgeon, I’ve had a wonderful physical therapy crew. I’ve been really diligent and really on track to get back early. I feel great, the doctors are happy with everything… I’m really, really excited, I thought I was going to be off until past Christmas but now I can get back in the WWE Universe and do what I love.”

If He’s Returning Too Soon: “It’s not just my opinion here, it’s the opinion of the WWE medical staff, my surgeon, my physical therapist. I had to clear it with all those people. I’m cleared, I’m ready to go, and on October 27th I’ll be as ready and as strong as I’ve ever been.”

Hulk Hogan Wearing A Thong In A Viral Internet Video: “So the commercial starts, and I’m seeing Hulk Hogan on the wrecking ball and he’s using his legendary and iconic do-rag, sunglasses, fu manchu, boa. He kicks the guy in the face, I’m like, ‘you know what, that’s a good…’ No, no, and then it all goes wrong. That’s a little too much, they should have stopped at the boot to the face, brother.”

15 Responses to “John Cena Talks HIAC Return, Hogan In A Thong”

1. tnadude says:

Who'd of thought Cena would be speaking the mind of so many TNA fans!

2. godoftna says:

I'm not even gonna bother asking WHY this site is reporting on Cena's comments about his early return at HIAC. The Hogan bit, yes. The rest of it? No. Seriously, are the guys in charge TRYING to help hype another crappy WWE PPV?

3. jbcissom says:

What's the point with every comment being deleted?

4. Luchador says:

TNA news means TNA news not wwe roh or others who cares about cena

5. Euphoria says:

This is a TNA site! Who wrote this? A retard?

6. Mytimeznow says:

Atleast like this Hulk hogan brings TNA gets some publicity … crap !!!

7. TheMiwyun says:

Where the fuck is the pic of Hawk Hogan in the thong then?! FUCKING MISLEADING SITE!!! You've went too far this time… :'(

8. Vampirofan says:

John cena makes me wet solo he needs to come bk n he can be my Xmas beef present!!!

9. Get_Carter says:

Better than a "Would John Cena go to TNA?" post.

10. TheMiwyun says:

they wont even get on the top so who gives a flying fuck!!!!!