Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Oct 10, 2012
Kevin Nash & Crew Set New Tour + Velvet Sky’s New Venture

Kevin Nash & Crew Set New Tour + Velvet Sky’s New Venture

— Kevin Nash and the Bad Boys of Wrestling Federation crew will be in Chile beginning in December for a series of shows. The roster includes: X-Pac, Scott Steiner, Billy Gunn, Rhino, Shawn Daivari, Krimson, Chasyn Rance, Cody Hall, Velvet Sky, Angelina Love, and Roddy Piper.

— Velvet Sky recently announced her Rated V line of apparel and had the following to say about her new venture… “This line will be close to my personal style and taste and reflect my lifestyle and fun loving nature. I like to mix it up, a little sporty, rocker, grunge and casual, depending on my mood and the line will reflect all these styles.”

6 Responses to “Kevin Nash & Crew Set New Tour + Velvet Sky’s New Venture”

1. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

I dont really like hearing about Kevin Nash on here.
    Could you please stop ?

2. Stunner says:

Kevin Who Cares !!!!!!!!!

3. Rated_Maxx says:

Everyone complaining about nash on here but they bothered to read about him.

4. steven kelly says:

Kevin nash despite his faults had one of the most memorable wwf moments of all time by beating bob backlund in 3 seconds to lift the wwf title that he then held for 364 days as diesel i miss that character

5. voyaga1 says:

Well I am an old school wrestling fan and the haters can hate away but I like Kevin Nash and remember when the outsiders were THE tagteam. Wish he didn't leave TNA the way he did and hope Scott Hall can keep sober for his kids sake. I would have liked TNA to have used Kevin better and even though his in-ring ability is limited he has great mic skill and could have helped the young guys alot…its all a what if situation now that he has signed to the WWE. Always thought he would have had a good mentor relationship with Matt Morgan…both big guys. TNA lost both of them. Anyway I like to hear about what they are doing now and hope this website continues to report about current and ex-TNA talents.
    Haters can keep hating!