Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jul 25, 2013
Kevin Nash Speaks Out – Scott Hall’s Recovery, More

Kevin Nash Speaks Out – Scott Hall’s Recovery, More

Credit: Chaddukeswrestlingshow.com

Kevin Nash recently spoke about Scott Hall’s recent recovery and more. Here are the highlights…

On The Success of the Shield and WWE Developmental: “I think those three guys have done a great job. I think that they’ll all break away and have good individual careers, from that stable. They’ll all go off to be single guys. They’ve done a really good job because they’ve built, Hunter’s got a great developmental program down in Orlando now, and its all under one roof. Nobody’s being taught bad habits and have to have those habits broke and be taught the ‘WWE way.’ Everybody’s being taught the ‘WWE way’ coming in the door, and I think that way the transition from NXT to Raw is such an easy transition for the guys because the Full Sail set up, and a lot of people haven’t seen it, is just like a mini Raw. When you come down to the ring it has that same feeling.”

On His Previous Comments About Punk & Bryan Being Too Small: “I’ll always feel that way… when they made the movie Avengers, Scarlett Johannsen, Hawkeye and Captain America did not fit with Thor and Hulk. People want that. Ryback got pushed to the moon because he had that look. People want to see that. You get over faster if you look like you’re a monster. I don’t take anything away from… I wanna see a 6’5″ guy get on the mound and throw a 110mph fast ball. I really don’t want to see some guy doin’ the Maddox [former MLB Pitcher Greg Maddox] and cuttin’ the corners and all that. I appreciate it, but I wanna see somebody come in there and throw 3 pitches, 110mph, strike the guy out.”

On Daniel Bryan: “I would love for him to carry me.”

On Scott Hall’s recovery: “One thing Dallas [Page] gives that a lot of people just don’t have is Dallas has always been the cup half full guy. He’s a real positive human being. I just think that’s what Scott needed more than anything, to be around somebody who’s a positive influence, and to get him pointed in the right direction. Dallas was going to try and get him on the YRG, but once he got down there his hip was so bad they had to get a hip replacement and that’s really held Scott up. He got to a position where he was living clean, there were people around him 24/7 that cared about him, and it just made it easier, that transition to determine on a daily basis not to use. My whole thing was they kinda hijacked him on YouTube . They cut that promo where Scott wasn’t aware that it would even air and he was hammered drunk. That was my whole problem, you don’t do that to somebody. Show him six weeks later in Atlanta and then say this is where he came from and you show that second, but you don’t show that first.”

10 Responses to “Kevin Nash Speaks Out – Scott Hall’s Recovery, More”

1. 1Risky1 says:

Scarlett Johannsen, Hawkeye just have skills and Captain America was never a huge guy like Thor and Hulk stupid ass Nash

2. Listentna says:

Yea stupid ass nash. Go tear a quad

3. SageStinger says:

“I would love for him to carry me.” Yeah he'd make your elbows and knees look amazing… Then he'd wrestle circles around you.

4. pepsilover2008 says:

When was ryback over, it was and has been a joke to most people. He's over, just not in the way nash described.

5. Cezar_TheScribe says:

No more Nash "news." No one cares what he says. He's not a wrestler and needs to go away.

6. jflegler says:

Thumbs up all around!

I used to like this guy back in his WCW days, but now he just sounds ridiculous. I could care less how small a wrestler is (well…to a certain extent). Bryan and Punk are extremely entertaining and always put on a great show. In my opinion, there is no one better, or hotter, in the E then Daniel Bryan right now.

Ryback was never "over" in my book; however, we have all witnessed the puppets chanting "feed me more".

7. hangers says:

Half the time I get the feeling he's happier when Hall is fcuking himself up and he's there to 'help'… As for the little guys, Daniel Brian is more over in WWE right now than Hall ever was..

8. brahbrah69 says:

^ You are nuts Hall was WAY over

9. TNArocks says:

I thought Nash finally cut that mangy mop of hair and was bullys lawyer on last nights impact…lol

10. oy….those ‘100, 000 print copies’ are gonna show up next year at my comic shop in the hands of crackheads lookng for a return on their ‘investment’………….the thing’s unreadable by anyone over 9

[url =http://www.sepiensa.net/oakley-sunglasses-for-sale.php?pid=5305]Replica Oakley Sunglasses Net[/url]