Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Feb 19, 2013
Kevin Nash Urges Fans To Support Scott Hall

Kevin Nash Urges Fans To Support Scott Hall

Kevin Nash posted the following on Twitter last night, discussing Scott Hall arriving at DDP’s…

“The Bad Guy has landed, As I said now is time to heal BODY &MIND. I trust DDP and Jake. Scott made the choice, this is huge. If you only knew how much your love and support means to Scott, even his 6-10 prick friend wants to say your love always keep Scott going.”

9 Responses to “Kevin Nash Urges Fans To Support Scott Hall”

1. annil8or4321 says:

nice, he even calls himself a prick

2. Kyle says:

And I quote ““Does anyone realize Scott will die if not taken to a hospital and clinically detoxed? You f**king idiots……Yoga great.20 years of abuse?”. So he goes from saying this DDP yoga thing won’t help, and could kill him, to jumping on DDPs bandwagon….Nash needs to stfu

• tnadude says:

I agree. While he said something nice this time, it's highly likely he only did it because he got bashed on Twitter and these sites. Why people are giving you thumbs down for pointing it out is beyond me.

3. Get_Carter says:

I have no real love for Kevin Nash but I do wish Scott Hall the best. I've seen what DDP can do to help turn people and their lives around. This is probably Scott's last chance and making a recovery so I hope he makes it. If anyone can do it, DDP can.

4. TheSmoakMachine says:

But I thought we were all just a bunch of dumb marks?

5. UCEAD11 says:

Okay, granted I am hoping he gets the help he needs to recover but I am really not interested in hearing about either one of them on Impact websites. Neither are relevant here. Put that info on a WWE site where people who are interested in that want to here about it.

6. ricky_No1 says:

How many times will i read the phrase, Scott Halls last chance? Hes had about 50 so far. Who really gives a hoot about him anyways?

• tnadude says:

A lot of us still care about the "Bad Guy". He represents the best of what many of us call wrestling's glory days.

That said – he's out of chances in the business. This is about his life. I strongly suspect he won't follow through with it, but we can pray for him and offer him our support.