Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jun 15, 2013
King Mo’s TNA Future, Kurt Angle Featued & More

King Mo’s TNA Future, Kurt Angle Featued & More

— During an interview on Inside MMA, King Mo Lawal said he spends “two hours” a week on professional wrestling.

WSAZ TV in Virginia did a story on Kurt Angle and his fight to save wrestling in the Olympics.

11 Responses to “King Mo’s TNA Future, Kurt Angle Featued & More”

1. NotCookz says:

I spend two hours a week on professional wrestling. It's called watching Impact.

2. andy3323 says:

I am going to assume he meant he spends two hours training for professional wrestling….

3. OldManEaston says:

Which means he should be ready by about 2015 to have his first match that would even be passable.

I remember back when I thought I wanted to be a professional wrestler. I paid my money, went to the initial 2 day seminar, which was really just a kick my ass session to see if I was physically or mentally tough enough to be a student. Got through that and then enrolled in the beginners course. Spent 4 hours a day. 6 days a week, for 3 months, taking bumps and doing cardio and basics. By the end of that I was both a wrestler, and not a wrestler if you know what I mean. Two hours a week does not cut it.

• jbcissom says:

"By the end of that I was both a wrestler, and not a wrestler…."

It's comical in so many ways…. I remember feeling like that after what we called "County Fair Week" or "Hell Week" in football in MS…. that's two-a-days, in full pads, for at least 3 hours per practice in the hot, humid end of July, beginning of August heat.

I've seriously seen a couple of guys lose 10 pounds in one day during those weeks.

4. JoeWrestling says:

He's training in an undisclosed location in the Kentucky hills. At BFG he will be teaming with Pacman Jones for a tag match with Rampage and Devon after Rampage joins A&8's. Pacman will get the win after an assist from Pretty Ricky.

5. Treck says:

Kurt Angle fetued? Huh? Lol

6. Leg Drop Jobber says:

I've really had enough of the supposed "pro wrestling/MMA crossover." It was great when Taz and Paul Varleans squared off in ECW, but no MMA guy has "made it" in pro wrestling. The major promotions are necessarily looking for "physically dominant ass kicking monsters" these days, unless they are all huge. They want "characters." Marketable characters that they can make into action figures to sell to the little kiddies that will outgrow their "product" in 5 or so years.

7. Real Deal Heel says:

Rampage would destroy Mo.