Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Apr 11, 2012
Lars Ulrich Disputes Hulk Hogan’s Metallica Claims

Lars Ulrich Disputes Hulk Hogan’s Metallica Claims

Lars Ulrich, the drummer for Metallica, recently spoke on Howard Stern’s show about several topics including Hulk Hogan’s claim that he nearly joined Metallica. Ulrich denied the rumors and said he doesn’t even know Hulk.

“You know what? I’m blessed or cursed, depending on how you look at it, with having more or less a photographic memory for pretty much anything that I’ve been a part of,” said Ulrich. “That one, when that showed up two or three months ago, I was scratching my head over that one. Unless he went by – I don’t know Hulk Hogan, I don’t know enough about him… I’m not a huge wrestling (fan) – if there was a whole thing that we had with him under a different name, but I certainly have no recollection of doing anything with quote Hulk Hogan end quote. That one, I was scratching my head on that one, too.”

6 Responses to “Lars Ulrich Disputes Hulk Hogan’s Metallica Claims”

1. mattcasdorph says:

Well before Terry was "Hulk Hogan" he did play music (Bass I think it was), I've heard things about Lars that wasn't really that favorable so who really knows.

• Triple f says:

Who knows? Hogan does. It’s pure bullcrap!

• godoftna says:

true, but Hogan claimed that this all happened after bassist Cliff Burton died in a tour bus accident in Germany in 86 or 87. At that point, Hogan was an established household name in pro wrestling. Always knew the Hulkster was full of shit on this one, can't help but be laughing my ass off

2. Triple f says:

Hey, when I was in M”etallica, I’d never heard of hogan either.

3. JeffandJoker says:

LOL. . . . .

The only people to think that Hulk Hogan was ever going to be in Metallica, are Hulk Hogan himself, and HIS fans that listen to everything he says !!!

I would have to think that this makes EVERYONE question EVERYTHING Hulk Hogan says !!!!!

4. The_Outsider says: