Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Dec 28, 2012
LeBron James Praises Ex-TNA Star Ric Flair

LeBron James Praises Ex-TNA Star Ric Flair

LeBron James revealed his passion for Ric Flair after the legendary wrestler paid a visit to the Miami Heat locker room following their game against the Charlotte Bobcats Wednesday night at Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte, North Carolina.

“I mean, when I was a kid, I loved wrestling,” James told the South Florida Sun Sentinel. “He was one of the guys I loved, too.

“I think he’s probably one of the creators of what we call swag these days, with the Rolexes and the stretch limos, and all the girls and all that stuff. He’s like the creator of swag, Ric Flair definitely kept me watching TV.”

The full article is available here.

8 Responses to “LeBron James Praises Ex-TNA Star Ric Flair”

1. incognitowolfe says:

LOL WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH TNA?

2. The Truth says:

I was saying the same dmn thing Wolfe! This is a joke big deal! I like Flair too but the only article this site should say after he screwed TnA and ditched should say ex TNA rental died.

3. ariesstormjoe says:

apparently swag was "created" a long time ago like in the 60s i think and means "secretly we are gay".

• Leg Drop Jobber says:

A h0m0phobic wrestling fan? Really?

• ariesstormjoe says:

im not a h0m0phobic wrestling fan. i just remember seeing someone say on twitter that the word "swag" isnt exactly new. i asked them why/how that is. not to say that its true mind you.

morons these days……*shakes head* how do you get h0m0phobe from that………..amazing. well ppls brains are amazing in more ways than 1.

• rawuncutnxrated says:

And another true story, that saggin' your pants came from prison. It meant that the guy was open for business if you know what I mean. That could be what you are confusing "swag" with is "sag" or "saggin'"

• Leg Drop Jobber says:

Well, I would certainly hope not. After all, you are watching what is 2 guys in their "underwear" rolling around and grabbing on each other. Your original post did absolutely suggest that.