Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Aug 16, 2013
<i>**SPOILERS** TNA iMPACT! Results For Next Week</i>

**SPOILERS** TNA iMPACT! Results For Next Week

Credit: Billy Krotchsen &

The 8/22 iMPACT! opens w/ Bad Influence & Roode in the ring. Roode congratulates Bully on his world title win but says he now has a target on his chest. Roode says he’s in 2nd place in the BFG series & asks Austin Aries to join him & Bad Influence to have more control of the series. James Storm & Gunner interrupt, leading to a tag match. Roode & Kazarian win the match after a low blow by Roode to Storm.

Manik def Sonjay Dutt. I guess the rule about X Division matches having to be 3 ways is done or TNA just forgot.

Joseph Park won a street fight against Chris Daniels, Jay Bradley & Hernandez. Aries came out & looked like he was going to help Daniels but instead hit him.

Bully comes out w/ Tito Ortiz who’s now a member of Aces & 8s. They gloat about Bully winning the title & Bully says he’s gonna shock the world by revealing his Brooke. Out comes Brooke Tessmacher & she makes out w/ Bully. Bully says he has the ‘hot Brooke’ now. They clearly took a shot at Brooke Hogan, basically calling her ugly. Interesting that Hulk Hogan hasn’t been seen for weeks on iMPACT!. Hmmm.

Gail Kim beat ODB.

The 5th man in the Main Event Mafia is AJ Styles, who is back to being phenomenal w/ his old theme song. The crowd loved it. Main event time.

Devon, Brisco, Bischoff, Anderson & Knux were the Aces and 8s team. Styles Clash on Devon for the win, the crowd went nuts. Devon must leave TNA, perhaps to take the agent job that was vacated by D’ Lo Brown.

The crowd chanted “Thank you Devon” after the match. He posed for the crowd and then left.

None of the backstage segments aired for the live crowd. They will all be edited in later.

17 Responses to “**SPOILERS** TNA iMPACT! Results For Next Week

1. soyfenomenal says:

Holy shit this actually sounds great!
    But why change AJ Styles before BFG? That was stupid.

2. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

Really should have seen that one coming, he hasn't been doing anything for ages.
    AJ Styles' gimmick over already ?
    Not sure what to think of that …

• jbcissom says:

I'm really hoping they did a Sting-AJ moment backstage… kinda carry-over from where TNA really dropped the ball with these two the last go round.

3. pepsilover2008 says:

Is Vince Russo writing this crap again? Why in the world would they switch aj styles back again when this stuff has been some of the best of his recent career.

• OldManEaston says:

TNA creative at times reminds me of my dog Biff. If I was a cruel master, I could literally keep him running back and forth for hours, until he dropped dead from exhaustion, by simply throwing a toy and then immediately throwing a new one. Good old Biff, he's not the brightest dog I've ever had by any means.

I imagine if Biff could think like a Human, his daily thought pattern would consist of something like:
      Dum dee dum dee dum, time to eat my breakfast. Dum dee dum dee dum, I think I will play with my ball. Dum dee dum dee dum, a shoe, I'm going to…….WHATS THAT? Whats that noise? Hmm I don't know, now back to that sho…..DO I SMELL MEAT? MEEAAAT nom nom nom *Ding Dong* OH MY GOD, IT'S THAT MAN WITH BOXES AGAIN, WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF….WOOF. Dum dee dum dee dum, now for a nap….MY BUTT ITCHES!

• jbcissom says:

As I'm reading about your dog, first thing that pops in my head… Brian Griffin in the banana suit singing "Peanut Butter Jelly Time".

Thanks for the laugh.

• hangers says:

I think things actually made more sense when Russo was writing than they do now…

4. Roid Master says:

They've been hinting at bringing back AJ's old persona for the past few weeks. I'm still not happy with the move. They blew an opportunity to develop a really strong character…and his new theme song kicked a$$.

• phil says:

Yeah loved the edge, the theme, the lone wolf deal and it was a great move to alter his style to leave out the extra risks and move towards a change that HAS to take place as his body will continue to break down. Eh well, I am still a hundred times happier with tna that bully has the belt and bad influence get more tv!

5. The Spectacular Crimson Spider says:

I was digging the new A.J. Too bad he didn’t get to stick around for long. Probably all those fans and i use the term loosely, were bitching about how he was a ripoff of Sting back in the day. So thanks to all you whiny ass lil bitches for that. It’s all your damn faults. This is what whining like women gets you. Fuckin dumbasses.

6. Stunner says:

Devon I didn’t see that one I thought it would be Knux for sure! So now Aces&eights has a KOin the camp, that’s long overdue also it’s a good way to bring Tess back to help the KOs .

7. RavenNevermore says:

You never know. Aj could be messing with main event mafia

8. AussieWrestling says:

I for one think Styles going back to his old persona is good. Why? Because now he can beat Bully Ray at BFG and go back to being the face of TNA.

9. Mr. Excitement says:

Cool seeing A.J. be the 5th member. But I was enjoying his gimmick. Very short lived though.

10. Looks like TNA went for a total course correction with Styles rather than just a tweek. He could have kept the look and music, just dropped the "I'm only doing it for the money" aspect of his character and gone full face rather than trying to play a 'tweener' with an attitude.

11. Hayden214 says:

I would say TNA decided to send Styles back to his old persona early in direct response to Kurt Angle entering rehab. They needed a 5th member of the MEM and that move would have been the biggest surprise

12. Orlando013 says:

I could be wrong but this sounds like HH may be done with creative control and on TV role. With Brooke gone, AJ now back to what he is best at. Seems someone told the creative team something different and go with what works. The X Division is back to one on one competition…someone different now has final say on creative…Hmmmm…No Hogan for weeks…Could it be Jarrett?