Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Nov 2, 2012
Luke Gallows Revealed As Aces & 8’s Member On iMPACT!

Luke Gallows Revealed As Aces & 8’s Member On iMPACT!

— Chavo Guerrero, Hernandez and Tara appear at Direct Auto Insurance 211 S. 10th St. McAllen, Texas, today from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. Call 956-664-2626 for more information.

— Luke Gallows was revealed as a member of Aces & 8s on Thursday’s episode of iMPACT! Wrestling.

As Joseph Park was being beat down by a member of the nefarious faction, he ripped the assailant’s mask off, revealing the former WWE star. Gallows, who was not identified over commentary, then slammed Park through the table and left the ring as Sting and Kurt Angle hit the ring.

18 Responses to “Luke Gallows Revealed As Aces & 8’s Member On iMPACT!”

1. pepsilover2008 says:

Kinda wish tna would have revealed a less obvious member, but i guess i can't complain i always liked gallows a bit. If you can work well with a gimmick like festus, you have my respect

2. John Cassandro says:

Why in the hell do you guys insist on using a Festus picture to identify Luke…it’s not who he is now or has been in ages…

3. Larry_The_Dwarf says:

Former SES member !!! Just hope He isn't a bland as Punk is these days ?!?

4. MRPC says:

How about a more recent photo as that one is not very true to the guy or flattering.

No idea who 'Luke Gallows' is as I have not watched WWE since around 2002.

Willing to give the big guy a shot but surely call him by his real name (Drew Hankinson) unless he is given a different character name. It's a bit like referring to Shawn Waltman as 'X-Pac' all the time!

5. Peckar says:

The faceless men look to be revealed every week. Good idea. The anonymous masked men has just about run its course.

6. Herr_Odditus says:

I remember during the episode of Impact a few weeks back when Austin Aries faced the "big guy" from Aces and Eights I heard some fan in the audience shout "You suck Gallows!" at the big guy. Well, it turned out that fan was right. Either he was in the know or he made a very educated guess. Ever since then I just assumed it was Gallows. Maybe that was the reason why they decided to just unmask him. If so many people already knew it was him anyway then why keep the charade going?

• Firestormdzl says:

I too heard some fans said that and sorry but those fans were totally wrong. Even though I don't know much about Luke Gallows, I believe I saw a gigantic tattoo on his left arm that almost reach his elbow yet somehow the guy who faced Austin Aries doesn't have one. It has also been pointed out so many time that the Arm Breaker is not Luke Gallows.

Size comparison, I think Gallows is a lot thinner than that Arm Breaker guy who faced Austin Aries

Btw, I have a guess as to why he was unmasked. I'm guessing that it's because he signed an official iMPACT contract making while others have a temporary contract

• Herr_Odditus says:

I don't know anything about the tattoo. I would have to see the footage again and see luke gallows tattoo to see for myself, but you could be right about that. But with that being said, I don't know who else Gallows could have been. Isn't he like 6'7" or so? The only member of aces that seemed tall enough to match that is the arm breaker guy, so if it wasn't him then I don't know who else it could have been.

7. soyfenomenal says:

It was a pretty bad reveal for the people watching on TV…"I KNOW THAT GUY!" doesn't mention his name or anything.

• Herr_Odditus says:

Yeah, you have a good point. I remember when Tara came to TNA a few years back as a masked motorcycle rider and when she was revealed Tazz said "that's Victoria!". So why couldn't they do that now with Gallows? Maybe the law suit has something to do with it.

But anyway, wasn't it back in 2010 when Gallows last appeared in WWE? That was 2 and almost 3 years ago. Even if people watched it back then they might not even remember him. So you are right they should have given him more of an introduction than "I know that guy". Most people probably won't know who "that guy" is.

8. Firestormdzl says:

He looks to be in a good shape when he was revealed (comparing to this picture in this post)

9. The Truth says:

I still crack up at that pic! You have to admit he does play the part well a’s a inbreed retard! He has my respect! But my question is… WTF is wrong with the tna roster for not seeing that the guy with his hair in a pony and his eyes are not that dude from aces n eights fighting next to them? I think his name is Brisco or something.

10. Herr_Odditus says:

Festus and Eric Young would make a great tag team with both of them doing their "mentally challenged" gimmick.