Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Oct 14, 2013
Magnus & Mickie James Split – Details Inside

Magnus & Mickie James Split – Details Inside

Top TNA iMPACT! Wrestling star Magnus recently took to Twitter to reveal that he and former TNA Knockout’s Champion Mickie James, who were a couple in real-life, are no longer dating.

Magnus wrote the following:

Only tweeting this to prevent rumours and speculation: Mickie James and I are not an item anymore. No drama/bs, just different directions.

16 Responses to “Magnus & Mickie James Split – Details Inside”

1. Buseye says:

That's a true gentleman's way. to be.

• Mr. Excitement says:

"THE GENTLEMAN" Magnus.

This can work!

• jbcissom says:

Like tnadude said, give him the Blossom twins as valets, and make him "the Gentleman". And make him a heel… like a James Bond suave heel.

• Buseye says:

That would be hilarious if TNA was to do the storyline like that of adding "The Gentleman" Magnus and then create a kayfabe to bring a woman that portrays his girlfriend or wife that turns heel on him and gives him hell by having other wrestlers to attack him,have her cause him to lose matches by interfering.
        Make it similar to the storyline of "The Gentleman" Chris Adams when he was feuding with his ex-wife of which I believe her name was Toni or Tori.

2. soyfenomenal says:

Oh God. I remember when I posted that me and my girlfriend had broken up a few years ago and she went ballistic lmao. Poor Magnus, though.

3. Stunner says:

Man I was hoping him being in TNA, that there would be a chance that Mickie would come back to TNA!

4. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

Simply because she is no longer with the company I imagine.

5. tnadude says:

I'll say it again: Package him as a "ladies' man", and let the Blossom twins serve as his valets…

Magnus + twins = ratings.

'Nuff said.

6. annil8or4321 says:

let a hoe be a hoe

7. DirkB says:

Mickie refuse to sign an autograph for you or something? Quite the personal attack there.

8. jbcissom says:

Sadly, Mickie is known for being an "adventurous" girl before she left WWE.

9. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says: