Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
– Much of the ROH roster feels negative about Kenny King leaving for TNA because King did have a handshake deal with the company. Some felt that King breaking his handshake deal was worse than ditching his contract offer. Many also pointed to how King leaving the way he did also hurt Rhett Titus. King knew he was leaving but still pushed for a finish at the Best in the World where he and Titus would win the ROH Tag Team Titles strongly, as opposed to the original finish where they won after coming back.
– Mike Mondo, in particular, was very outspoken about what King did.
– King’s side of the story is that ROH wasn’t offering him a raise or extension that would have prevented him from talking to other companies. King’s camp is denying that he agreed to sign anything with ROH, though ROH sources says he did give them a verbal agreement. ROH believes King knew he wasn’t going to sign a new deal but made it seem like he would. Dave Lagana was apparently instrumental in getting King back into TNA.
– The ROH tag-team title situation will be resolved at the 8/4 TV Tapings in Baltimore.
– The Young Bucks and TJ Perkins will return at the next TV Tapings.