Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on May 1, 2013
Major TNA Creative Plans In The Works + iMPACT! News

Major TNA Creative Plans In The Works + iMPACT! News

Source: Pwinsider.com

— TNA’s creative team is currently planning out the next six months of TNA storylines. The plans are currently running through Slammiversary.

— There are currently high attendance expectations for the live iMPACT! show on May 23 for Tampa, Florida, since it’s Hulk Hogan’s home market.

8 Responses to “Major TNA Creative Plans In The Works + iMPACT! News”

1. Roid Master says:

Please don't let it include Joseph Park!

• Tiffanydude says:

I like Joesph Park, kinda refresh after seeing the Abyss gimmick for years, a character change is always nice, besides Abyss' character got ruined when he started talking and gained weight, he used to be scary because he would just yell and was buff, now his body kinda limits him now to fewer moves, I think Father James Mitchell made Abyss bearable to watch imo

• hangers says:

Agreed, cant stand his new character, reminds me of Eugine, a waste of airtime..

2. Treck says:

And the I am a retard clap from Abyss ruined it for me as well. I like Joseph Parks. I’d like to see a monster gimmick though. What about that guy who played abyss when Joseph Parks you know Chris Parks was warned not to look for him? That guy does not have to be Abyss but the guy can be a Monster of some sort. He was trained or is being trained by team 3D academy ..

3. Philly_Cheese says:

Seriously? Anyone could've made this up… TNA currently has their tour planned out for the next six months, but won't be immediately announcing the locations to the public… You heard it here first!

4. hangers says:

I hope it includes the ditching of the A & 8's storyline..

5. annil8or4321 says: