Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Oct 24, 2013
Manik Masks, Bad Influence Hype iMPACT!, Gail Kim

Manik Masks, Bad Influence Hype iMPACT!, Gail Kim

— Bad Influence were in Salt Lake City, Utah doing local advertising to promote tomorrow night’s iMPACT! Wrestling taping.

— TNA is now selling Manik masks on their website.

— James Storm, Bully Ray, Magnus, Bobby Roode, and Gail Kim are all advertised for the November 2nd house show in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan.

9 Responses to “Manik Masks, Bad Influence Hype iMPACT!, Gail Kim”

1. DirkB says:

Maybe they should actually do something with Manik before trying to sell merchandise. Nobody cares about the guy, we haven't been given any reason to, he rarely gets to wrestle.

• Dependant says:

He is great in the ring though but I understand where you're coming from they need to focus on the x division more since its basically what makes TNA unique.

2. The Spectacular Crimson Spider says:

Still a cool looking mask. I’d buy it just for the look it.

3. Euphoria says:

I enjoy Manik but I agree DirkB. Maybe they should indeed. Personally I would like the white on the ma sk to br black

4. Euphoria says:

To be black

5. Steven kelly says:

Lol i bet if they had two or 3 x div matches per impact you marks would soon be clamouring for knockouts matches or tv title matches lol tna have nearly got the mix right they just need to cut the talky exposition sht to a minimum

6. Luis says:

Hey I give Dixie Carter credit for actually becoming a character of the show. It gave the fans something to talk about but now that you got our attention bring that Six Sides of.Steel back for a Impact and watch all the fans give positive feedback

7. TheBringer92 says:

suicide mask…Did they ever say why they changed the name?

• phenomenal1 says:

Well if I had to guess would you want your kids to wear t-shirts saying suicide on it. Also tj Perkins is the new suicide/manik and they wanted to break him away from what Daniels and kaz done with the character.