Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Aug 15, 2013
Matches For Tonight’s Huge Hardcore Justice iMPACT!

Matches For Tonight’s Huge Hardcore Justice iMPACT!

Here are tonight’s TNA Hardcore Justice iMPACT! matches:

TNA World Title Cage Match:
Chris Sabin © vs. Bully Ray

Loser of the Fall Must Leave TNA:
Main Event Mafia vs. Aces and 8s

Bound For Glory Series Ladder Match Worth 20 Points:
Jeff Hardy vs. A.J. Styles vs. Austin Aries vs. Kazarian

Bound For Glory Series Tables Match Worth 20 Points:
Ken Anderson vs. Samoa Joe vs. Magnus vs. Bobby Roode

No Disqualification, No Countout, Tornado Tag Match:
Mickie James and Gail Kim vs. Velvet Sky and ODB

10 Responses to “Matches For Tonight’s Huge Hardcore Justice iMPACT!”

1. Stunner says:

I hope the KOs steal the show, I already know Bully will win, it only makes sense. Wait…. What do I know it’s live so who knows??? I’m going to just watch like everyone else, however again it only makes sense to have Bully Win.

• IMPACT Dude says:

no way Bully is not going to win, never have a title shot again ,,, even I know he's going to win the belt back

2. soyfenomenal says:

You cockbags reported the continuance of the 10 man tag, yet you still say it's tonight. Pathetic. Blatant copying from another site's article somewhere.

3. soyfenomenal says:

And why aren't the other 4 members of the BFG series involved in a big match? Daniels, Bradley, Park, and Hernandez? Why the exclusions?

• oh0K says:

Who knows…. The BFG series makes me stop watching impact reguardless so I culd care less…. They fill months with matches between 12 people with no rhyme or reason to them, other than to have mathes… BFG series IMO is a few months of filler while they plan ahead.

4. kingrog2000 says:

yea obviously tito will help bully win no brainer

5. HolsG says:

Have we missed something???
    Why is the aces/mafia match on there when it is apparently postponed??

6. jtjr45 says:

TNA blows.

7. StingerRulez says:

This is going to be one of the best shows in a long time. I can’t wait to watch it tonight. I still am kind of confused how the main event mafia will do their match.