Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jun 10, 2013
Matt Morgan: ‘I Was On Drugs During Infamous Video’

Matt Morgan: ‘I Was On Drugs During Infamous Video’

When asked by a fan on Twitter about his infamous YouTube video where he “shoots” on nerdy Internet wrestling fans, Matt Morgan revealed that he was high on drugs when the interview was shot:

“THAT guy back in 2006-07(when it looked to be shot), was a drug addicted immature douchebag! gr8tful 2B sober today!”

19 Responses to “Matt Morgan: ‘I Was On Drugs During Infamous Video’”

1. lee4tammy says:

such a boring wrestler

terrible on the mic

boring move set , no charisma

does play a heel well though

2. shanedraper says:

im not fat or wear glasses

3. OldManEaston says:

Matt Morgan stinks, but it was still funny. Typical *click click click* squash *click click* big man *click click* match *click* period.

4. ariesstormjoe says:

morgan is 1 of the better abled big men in the ring imo. character wise hes missing a lot. but i do not think that matters a lot if hes booked well. he doesnt need to do much mic work where he comes on the mic and deliver the type of promo that an aries, punk, daniels etc can deliver. moves wise he just needs to be kept dominating and simple throw/slam his opponents arounds, run into them and knock them flying.

• OldManEaston says:

I would ideally like to see what a real manager like Paul Heyman or Jim Cornette could do with him, before I completely wrote him off. What he is missing is a good manager. He's at least 20 years too late in the wrestling business sadly for him. He will never be a star without one, and it looks like managers aren't coming back any time soon, so he's screwed.

5. Rated_Maxx says:

The truth hurts

6. POWER TO THE PEOPLE says:

PCP?

7. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

Idk, i'd say that alot of wrestling smart fans "know what they are talking about".
    Though, he does make an interesting point

8. Blood Runs Cold says:

I liked Morgan a lot when he was defending the tag titles by himself and would have different partners from time to time. I was also liking the push they were making recently, with Hogan not listening to him. I said it before and I’ll say it again, don’t be surprised if they play the old “I told you so, so now I’m a heel” story and have Morgan join A&8. A big man like him, in a stable getting the majority of the storylines and lacking in names & talent (I know Morgan isn’t great in these areas, but he’s better than Knux, Doc, ect) might help him.

9. Ultimate_X says:

to be fair i got a proper laugh out of the keyboard sounds bit haha

10. hangers says:

He still looks like he's on roids, isn't that a drug?

11. DarkmanDan76 says:

No really Matt Morgn getting over Now in Mexico instead of TNA impact" when the writing team " has nothing for him bullshit. No duh he was on drugs just look at his hairstyle and chest cream, Not to mention how he was/is is this vid talking backward non-sense.. ,

Matt Morgan is a good heel' and does have talents and should be more of a "big man" asset but sadly he and the TNA staff don't know what to do with his gimmick or how to book him properly.. They were kind of on the right track with he a Joey Ryan as a team but All parties dropped the ball on that one. Then Morgan went to Triple A not to recently to reform his skill and do favors for Double J.

12. Real Deal Heel says:

Dude had to be spiked on something to talk about his cock that much….Just sayin…