Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Mar 21, 2013
Miss Tessmacher Is Maxim’s Girl Of The Day, Dutt

Miss Tessmacher Is Maxim’s Girl Of The Day, Dutt

— As noted yesterday here on the website, Sonjay Dutt is featured on The Asoka’s new hip hop CD, rapping on “Heart Of A Lion.”

— Miss Tessmacher is today’s Maxim girl of the day, which you can see here.

8 Responses to “Miss Tessmacher Is Maxim’s Girl Of The Day, Dutt”

1. purpleurkel says:

SONJAY Back On Impact!!! bout fn time!!!!!!!

• tnadude says:

Hopefully he'll be featured more often. The new 3-way format means they'll need to have a larger talent pool available. I love the concept because the knock on a lot of the X-Division guys is that they're great in-ring, but lack sufficient mic skills. This allows them to showcase their talents while building the mic skills.

It also makes for a more exciting match and gets more people involved.

2. Stunner says:

I for one I’m glad to hear that Sonjay Dutt was on a TNA PPV. I for one hopes that Sonjay can get a long term deal with TNA to help build the X-Division backup to par. Also Sonjays finisher the off the top rope stomp is Crazy Cool! That move is off the charts

• tnadude says:

I was also kind of surprised they didn't edit out his miscue. My guess is that it was due to Taz's immediate audio recognition of the slip. Cudos to Taz though – he covered nicely and he was right. The audience has to be willing to accept a few mistakes if they want the wrestlers to take chances.

3. hangers says:

She does have a fit body but she sure has a big jaw, is she related to Antonio Inoki? I prefer the march 19 girl..

4. Nike Blazers says:

MORE Epic Shake Weight Prank !!! XDD LOVE THEM!!! THUMBS UP PEOPLE!!! XDD

5. Superb blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers? I’m hoping to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything.

Would you advise starting with a free platform like WordPress

or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I’m totally confused .. Any suggestions? Appreciate it!