Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Nov 17, 2012
More Changes Made To The TNA Announce Team

More Changes Made To The TNA Announce Team

TNA has once again changed up the commentary table for its weekly iMPACT! Wrestling show on Spike TV. The team of Mike Tenay, Taz and Todd Keneley called the entire two hour show Thursday night.

The company had previously had Keneley and Jeremy Borash call the first hour and Taz and Tenay call the second hour. The three man team also called the Turning Point PPV together this past Sunday.

17 Responses to “More Changes Made To The TNA Announce Team”

1. pepsilover2008 says:

I like the new set up especially since he makes up for tenay's lack of impact in announcing, and he has a sense of humor as well

2. Nova_numb says:

Bischoff was always a fan of the 3 man team if you think back to a lot of the WCW shows. I expect it also might be a case where they are grooming the new guy in case Tenay is considering a departure or TNA is hoping to secure a legit second show in 2013.

3. Dependant says:

I was shocked at how much the new guy knows and he is a good addition to the team in my opinion.

4. The Truth says:

The new guy is good but his voice sounds like his balls haven’t dropped yet.

5. Stunner says:

The new guys bites monkey balls! TAZ is awesome !

6. DickTheBruiser says:

Tenay needs to go. I hope they go somewhere with this.

7. rumpl4skin says:

this is the best announce team situation because with Todd Kennely taking over the reigns as head announcer, it allows Mike Tenay to go back to what he does best and thats being The Professor and thats when Tenay shines when hes giving us history about every wrestler were seing on screen and Taz i enjoy once in awhile cause he does bring out the most absurd yet freakin hilarious comments.this is by far better announce team then what WWE has lol

8. HolsG says:

I want Pat Kenney doing it, he reminds me of Don West

9. voyaga1 says:

The 3 man announce team works best. I agree with rumpl4skin…let each man do what he does best.

10. Mr. Excitement says:

I like the 3 man team. They should keep it that way for a while longer.

11. Real Deal Heel says:

Tenay was all right in WCW since he had Schiavone there too…but in TNA he's a bit desperate with his fake tux and overexaggerated creepy old guy persona. Tenay is a born again virgin and creeps me the hell out when he gets excited.

12. Laker says:

Mike Tenay & Don West = Todd, Taz, and Tenay. I like the three of them working together, but I am still a Don West fan.

13. Herr_Odditus says:

They should have a woman on the announce team. That way, she can make the same sort of comments about male wrestlers that Tazz and Tenay make about the Knockouts. It would help make things more balanced.