Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Nov 25, 2012
More On Why Mickie James Was Absent From TNA

More On Why Mickie James Was Absent From TNA

The Nov. 12 Impact Wrestling taping in Orlando, Florida, featured the television return of Mickie James following a three-and-a-half-month absence. Her hiatus was due to multiple reasons, including a major medical one.

With TNA creative’s shift in recent months to solely focusing on talent with etched storylines, James’ screen time was drastically curtailed in the spring and summer, leading to her being removed altogether in August. In September, she aggravated a rib injury during a live event tour and decided to take away from the ring. During her hiatus, she underwent surgery to remove a large benign mass.. In October, James tweeted a photo of herself at the hospital after having undergone surgery, but did not mention the nature of the procedure.

James was said to be in great spirits on the night of her return.

9 Responses to “More On Why Mickie James Was Absent From TNA”

1. Roid Master says:

I bet that was frightening for her. I'm glad she's back, healthy.

2. soyfenomenal says:

Still waiting to see her again after becoming #1 contender…

3. Treck says:

Glad she is back. She is a great importance to the KO division

4. Steven kelly says:

Im guessing she wil be bk thursday

5. Stunner says:

I still say the WWE screwed Mickey James! I mean she was really good there, I just for the life of me can’t figure out why Vinny Mac and Tripple H busted up the women’s division. Then the Divas was just garbage, I like Mickey James in the WWE. However I think TNA style fits her skills better. I just would love to see Mickey turn Heel for a change.

6. Stunner says:

I also think a Mickey James & Gail Kim feud would work, or a Mickey and Tara feud!

7. hangers says:

So what 'etched' storylines have there been in the KO division in the last 6 months?