Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Dec 11, 2012
MUST-SEE VIDEO: Shad Gaspard’s ‘Beast Mode’ (Episode Two)

MUST-SEE VIDEO: Shad Gaspard’s ‘Beast Mode’ (Episode Two)

Here is episode two of Shad Gaspard’s “Beast Mode”. In this episode, Shad’s wife talks about meeting him and the two of them having their first child together. Cameras also follow Shad around his house, at the gym, Hollywood and more. This is REALLY good stuff guys and definitely worth checking out. It gives you a cool insight on his life and how WWE/Hollywood works.

8 Responses to “MUST-SEE VIDEO: Shad Gaspard’s ‘Beast Mode’ (Episode Two)”

1. Philly_Cheese says:

How is this guy even close to related to TNA?… He's never even worked for them even once… I don't even think he's even done a dark match for TNA….

• Stunner says:

I totally agree this has nothing to do with TNA, it must have been a really slow news day. Besides I didn’t like the “Cryme Time” gimmick in the WWE. It was a EPIC FAIL!!!!

2. dcxboxx says:

wwe should have done the gimmick they had him do in ovw (wwe dev at the time) although the h.n.i.c gimmick would have not worked in pg wwe

3. hangers says:

What does Gaspard have to do with TNA? I dont give a toss about Shad..

4. soyfenomenal says:

Holy shit what is this? because it isn't god damn tna.

5. dcxboxx says:

i will say this isa major stretch, but since laugh if you will guys, ovw was a former wwe dev teritory and now is tna dev, thats how this site somehow relates the two. next up john cena should be on this site and news on batistas mma and movie career as well as a return to wwe. im also sure we will read about undertakers return to mania and his opponent since taker had some one off matches in ovw

6. tnadude says:

If they find something that's unrelated to TNA that they think we may be interested in, it's okay to post it – just mark it as unrelated to TNA in the title, please.

BTW – MUST-SEE VIDEO is not what I have in mind… Just sayin'.

7. kevinroulette says:

Why is this must see ? I watched and will never get those five mins of my life back . What a waste of a post