Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Dec 26, 2012
New Event For Hulk Hogan’s Micro Championship Wrestling

New Event For Hulk Hogan’s Micro Championship Wrestling

Hulk Hogan’s Micro Championship Wrestling has scheduled a new show for Bolingbrook, Illinois at the Tailgaters Sports Bar on April 13th, 2012. The show kicks off at 9 PM.

You can get tickets for the event by clicking here.

9 Responses to “New Event For Hulk Hogan’s Micro Championship Wrestling”

1. Dante_Cross says:

Am I the only one who completely forgot about this thing?

2. Ringmaster44 says:

Am i the only one who laughed at the oppurtunity to pre order tickets for this?

3. Philly_Cheese says:

Do they actually plan on selling more than a few dozen tickets? No offense but midget wrestling doesn't seem like a huge seller… Of course everything hulk hogan turns to gold! Just look at his awesome pasta shop in the mall of America!… Oh wait that closed down… Oh wait how about the Hulk Hogan Thunder Mixer!… Oh wait… I guess everything he touches goes downtown brown :)

4. hangers says:

Sounds like a huge show…

5. Treck says:

Most wrestling fans on the internet are sarcastic idiots. They sure make it hard for people like me to tell others that I have no idea what they are into; to tell them I am a wrestling fan I will not do because of how stupid the majority makes all wrestling fans look.

6. Larry_The_Dwarf says:

Another lost issue !!! Now , all Hogan , Bischoff , Nash and Flair need to do it get lost !!!

7. Larry_The_Dwarf says:

Ball-dropper !!! Now all that needs to happen is for Hogan , Bischoff , Nash and Flair to be dropped , off a cliff !!!

8. DJBIGCG says:

Wow… I didn't know they were still in business