– The Whig Standard interviewed Tommy Dreamer to talk about the debut of House of Hardcore on October 6. Dreamer said Edge had to push back his neck surgery to make the date of the show. Others such as Bully Ray and Devon have also offered to come in to appear. Dreamer also talked about how the show came together and who he is working with on the event. Dreamer is looking for a sellout of around 2,050 people. You can read the whole interview at this link.
– The following matches are now being advertised for TNA’s Bound for Glory PPV. The event is currently set for October 14 in Phoenix, Arizona. A new tag team match is now being advertised that involves the Aces & 8s:
- Austin Aries vs. Jeff Hardy for the TNA Title.
– Christopher Daniels and Kazarian vs. Kurt Angle and A.J. Styles vs. Hernandez and Chavo Guerrero Jr. in a three-way for the TNA Tag Titles.
– Bobby Roode vs. James Storm in a falls count anywhere street fight with King Mo Lawal as special referee.
– Miss Tessmacher vs. Tara for the TNA Knockouts Title.
– Two TNA wrestlers vs. two members of Aces & 8s.
– Plus the TNA debut of Mohammed “King Mo” Lawal as the special guest referee in the Roode/Storm match.