Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Oct 1, 2012
New Match Added To Bound For Glory + Dreamer Speaks

New Match Added To Bound For Glory + Dreamer Speaks

The Whig Standard interviewed Tommy Dreamer to talk about the debut of House of Hardcore on October 6. Dreamer said Edge had to push back his neck surgery to make the date of the show. Others such as Bully Ray and Devon have also offered to come in to appear. Dreamer also talked about how the show came together and who he is working with on the event. Dreamer is looking for a sellout of around 2,050 people. You can read the whole interview at this link.

— The following matches are now being advertised for TNA’s Bound for Glory PPV. The event is currently set for October 14 in Phoenix, Arizona. A new tag team match is now being advertised that involves the Aces & 8s:

– Austin Aries vs. Jeff Hardy for the TNA Title.
– Christopher Daniels and Kazarian vs. Kurt Angle and A.J. Styles vs. Hernandez and Chavo Guerrero Jr. in a three-way for the TNA Tag Titles.
– Bobby Roode vs. James Storm in a falls count anywhere street fight with King Mo Lawal as special referee.
– Miss Tessmacher vs. Tara for the TNA Knockouts Title.
– Two TNA wrestlers vs. two members of Aces & 8s.
– Plus the TNA debut of Mohammed “King Mo” Lawal as the special guest referee in the Roode/Storm match.

16 Responses to “New Match Added To Bound For Glory + Dreamer Speaks”

1. zero_blast says:

Sting & Abyss vs A&8

2. 02Roadking says:

and then abyss turns on sting?

3. JeffandJoker says:

LOL. . . .

Its going to be Garrett Bischoff going in with Sting !!!

Anyone wanna bet ???? LOL

The writing for TNA is a glass window and you can see everything that is going to happen !!! TNA hasn't had any big surprises in a VERY LONG TIME !!!

4. Leg Drop Jobber says:

The question is, who isn't already booked in the above matches at BFG? Bully Ray, RVD, Magnus, Magnus, Samoa Joe, Robbie E, Rob Terry, Doug Williams… then there are the very few X Division guys, which have had absolutely NO HYPE going into this PPV. I guess that means yet another match with Zema and Sonjay. That gives TNA two Thursdays to slop something together for an X Division match for BFG.

I like the Aces and Eights thing, but it suddenly revolves too much around Hogan and Sting. It's really beginning to resemble the "They" angle from a few years ago. I also didn't like how Aries, Ray, Hardy, Storm, Roode, etc. no longer even care about the Aces and Eights faction, considering they've all been attacked by the faction frequently (other than Ray) over the last several weeks.

• tnadude says:

I've been thinking the same way. I keep coming back to Anderson & RVD. Hogan has a hard-on for RVD, and Anderson just jobbed Joe, so my bet is on RVD.

Other long-shot possibilities include Jeff Jarrett (to turn on Sting), and The Pope returning from his injury. Stil, my bet is on RVD. Guess we'll find out in a couple of days.

As for the X-Division, don't bet on them promoting anything. It wouldn't surprise me if they just threw a match on the card without any build-up (and I agree with you it's Ion & Sonjay). The X-Division has been lost for a few months and I don't expect them to "concentrate" on it until after BFG.

• Leg Drop Jobber says:

RVD and Joe would be excellent picks for a two on two. I have a feeling one of the two will be Sting, considering he mentioned that at least a couple times during their "kidnapping" Thursday night.

• tnadude says:

Sorry, I'm turning into my wife and only writing half my thought :). I assume one is Sting as well. Has to be. I was looking for possibilities for the other. I suspect Joe will be wrestling Magnus, so he would be out.

• Raincold57 says:

dont look for any x division fued no just some random match announced on the go home show which is sad caise dutt and kenny king could have a better match than most of the ppl on the bfg card

5. IW4EVA says:

It will be Matt morgan partnering Sting vs the Aces n 8s …will be a perfect comeback for Morgan,.. he can then be converted to heel to by turning on sting in the match

• soyfenomenal says:

Why would he be a face when he came back to attack Robbie E randomly as a heel does?

• IW4EVA says:

You cant just base the entire gimmick based on one random appearance on a house show , also Robbie E himself is kind of a heel so attacking a heel wouldnt exactly make you a heel too .

moreover that being said i did leave an option that he could be heel attacking sting at the end of the match and telling that he was with Aces n 8s all the way

6. Treck says:

Crimson and Morgan back together in aces &8’s

7. Ultimate_X says:

if morgans not involved in the match, i can see him returningo screw team hogan and get A's n 8's full access. the story line seems far from over