Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Aug 14, 2013
New Talents Coming To TNA + Backstage Memo Sent

New Talents Coming To TNA + Backstage Memo Sent

Partial Source: Pwinsider.com

— There is a lot of discussion within TNA that new talent may be coming into the company. While no one has been revealed as possibilities, some new faces are expected soon.

— There’s also talk among talent about a memo that was sent out informing them how to conduct themselves on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms.

26 Responses to “New Talents Coming To TNA + Backstage Memo Sent”

1. Dante_Cross says:

American Wolves and Generation Me have been going through the rumor mills.

2. Stunner says:

I for one hope the new talent has at least two or three KOs or a couple of X-Division wrestlers as well. Is SonjayDutt offically with TNA? Or is he a wrestler they(TNA)brings in when needed? This guys moves are crazy. Also I liked Mason Andrews, he also appeared for TNA, then ZERO nothing . Rubix is another X-Division wrestler that can really wrestle in the ring I like his sort of unorthodox style of his movements . An Again ZERO for rubix, I think TNA really needs to figure out some type of scheme for the X-Division. Have a Top Guy (Manic) an then use a tier system or feuds or something to set up the X-Division. The same could be said for the TV title that got carted off by Abyss. Yet know one even talks about the TV Title like it doesn’t exist, yet it could be used to set up feuds over a possible shot at the World Champ. Or as a belt to help established a wrestler moving from mid-card to the upper level.

• Leg Drop Jobber says:

Sonjay is still nursing that shoulder injury a bit, so TNA has signed him to a full time contract.
      With only 2 hours a week on TV, there really isn't a need for the TV title.

• oh0K says:

Jack Evans > ev1 u mentioned.

+ What would be the point in bringing in a tag team to put em against each other (in gen me), They were a great tag team, but put on slack matches vs each other.

3. Peckar says:

KEVIN STEEN!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME WRESTLER….Mores the point, different from the current crop of wrestlers in TNA. He has a cult following similar to Aries. Do it! Damn It!

4. whatsup121 says:

bringing back Gen Me would be awesome

5. whatsup121 says:

Gen Me versus Bromans would be a great tag team feud

6. godoftna says:

Davey Richards, Eddie Edwards, The Briscoes, Young Bucks, Jay Lethal, Kevin Steen, Judas Mesias, Lizmark Jr., Shane Helms. All these guys could be huge boosts to TNA.

• jbcissom says:

Are the Briscoes still in RoH. I know several weeks back, those guys were burning up the rumor mills, and now it's like they've just disappeared from the dirtsheets.

• godoftna says:

last I heard, the Briscoes were still free agents. A feud between the Briscoes and Storm/Gunner could be the next big tag team battle in wrestling.

• DarkNexxus says:

I read one rumor mill dirt sheet page that stated that Jay I think, stated something on twitter about gay men. I honestly don't recall the exact rumor, but it was something like he'd shoot one if he ever came near him, picked up on him, something like that. Anyway, because of that, they were supposedly taken off ROH tv, supposedly fired, and we know stripped of the gold. I don't watch ROH religiously or anything, but I saw a pre-taped tv episode for yesterday I think, and this was a few weeks back that had a Briscoe dvd being advertised. In the last few episodes, I've seen promos from the Briscoe's begging Nigel not to take the gold from him.

It would seem, that if they got fired, the promos would be cut. Maybe selling a dvd would be okay, but keep on bringing them up for promos? I would guess that a suspension might be going on, or a work, and they just happen to be using the slur on twitter as a basis to get it started.

Then of course, I could be totally wrong about it all! :)

7. tnadude says:

So does the Twitter conduct policy rule out the Briscoes?

Rumors have been rampant that The American Wolves are coming. They could be good as long as nobody gives Eddie Edwards a mic.

Forget Generation Me / Young Bucks. They can't tell a story in a match to save their lives. Lethal still has no character at all.

Steen would be incredible, but I suspect he's not an option. He said he'd never come and appears to be under contract with ROH.

• DarkNexxus says:

I agree with you about Eddie Edwards, no mic skills. Gen Me, I'm not going to lie, I don't like them. At one time I was impressed with their wrestling ability. Consistent rumors about their backstage attitudes made me lose that impression.

Kevin Steen. Hated the guy when I first started watching ROH. Now that I've seen he can wrestle with the best of them, I'd love to see a lot more of him. Considering his size, I could see him and Samoa Joe either going at it, or teaming up together.

8. soyfenomenal says:

This shit was fucking reported a month ago. The exact same thing.

9. darren1982 says:

think that tna should bring back the classic matches like , elevation x and last rites matches…it would be a good idea for one night only vs wwe

10. JoshuaTNA says:

This likely has something to do with TNA and The Great Muta's new working relationship. I know allot of people want to see some free agent indy wrestlers but it's likely the new wrestlers coming are japanese.

11. Buseye says:

Be cool to have a ROH Vs. TNA feud,
    One can only speculate who would win that feud.

12. DJBIGCG says:

Another generation me vs mcmg's tag match would be great

13. annil8or4321 says:

japan invasion angle

14. jcarter13 says:

Why not Michael Elgin or Mike Bennett, where is El Generico at?

15. Sir.Quala says:

OI THINK ITS RAY MYSTERY, HEARY HEART SMITH, CHRIST MASTERS, HARD CORE BOB HOLLY, SHANE HELMS, BUFF BAGWEL, GLEN BURINE AKA DISCO INFORNEAL, EUGENE, THEY ALL WORK IN INDIA TNA RING KA KING JDFF JARRETT DID A SHOW IN THE COUNTRY OF INDIA MANY EX WWE STARS OR MAYBE FROM JAPAN THE GRAET MUTA HAS JPW NJPW TNA AS JAPANESE SHOWS NOW US SEE MANY NEW JAPANESE ROSTER ZEO 1 HARD CORE WRESTLING , GRAGON GATE, NOHA, ALL WOMEN’S POR WRESTING (AWPW) ( JPWA) JAPANESE POR WRESTING ASSOCIATION

16. Sir.Quala says:

OI JEFF JERRETT WHEN 2 THE COUNTRY OF INDIA NOS TNA DOSE A SHOW IN INDIA THEY SHOULD SHOW IT ON US TV I SWA IT ON MY ROKU THEY SCOTT STAINER, HEARY HEART SMITH MAT MORGAN, ABYSS, CHAVO GUERRERO, MANGUS, ZEMA IONS ,CHRIST MASTERS, LUKE GALLOWS, TREVOR MURDOCK, SHAWN DAVIARI ARYA DAVIARI, SONJAY, JIMMY RAVE, ECW NUNZIO JOEY RAYN