Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Mar 15, 2013
New X-Division Rules On The Way – Details

New X-Division Rules On The Way – Details

Dixie Carter tweeted that beginning March 21st, there will be new rules for X-Division matches.

We hope to have more on this shortly.

19 Responses to “New X-Division Rules On The Way – Details”

1. Ronnie Dio Adkins says:

To me this could be good in bad but i would like for it to good back the old way.

2. KGill28 says:

I hope they don't give them a time limit.

3. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

I would literally Jizz in my Pants if they gave the x-division the 24/7 rule that the WWF had in c. 2000~
    Was freaking awesome..

• soyfenomenal says:

I just looked it up and that sounds like SHIT. I knew something was wrong when I looked at Bully Ray's 10 hardcore title reigns with less than 30 days total. That idea is utter shit and I hope it never comes to the Xdivision. It would DESTROY that title.

4. ariesstormjoe says:

if it brings more focus to the x division i say it can only be a good thing. they need to build up their x division through sign a few guys.

same goes for their knockouts. of course guys wont come back for 1 night only when a long contract would suit them better.

5. whatsup121 says:

hopefully knockouts can compete for it I'd give it to Tara to start it off

• HolsG says:

What Tara the least high flyer of the knockouts?

I'd love there to be a belt where men and women could fight for but 'destroying' the x division to do that isn't worth it

• whatsup121 says:

You didn't see the lethal lockdown match between her & Kong when she jumped off the top of the cage Sent from my iPhone

• HolsG says:

That's one match in her nearly 15 year career. None of the knockouts are particularly high flyers, especially when you compare them to the x division.
          She is a good wrestler, i just don't think she can compete with the likes of Zema

6. DirkB says:

New rules? how about they get some X division guys first, there's only about 3 left.

7. Rodzilla87 says:

maybe the "Under 220 LBS" rule, but hopefully like 1 guy said bout the old X-Division it wasn't bout weight limits, it was bout no limits which means guys that r Heavyweights moved like Cruiseweights. Like Samoa Joe.

8. Tiffanydude says:

Hopefully it's the rule where "An X division star wins the TNA title but he can't go back to the X Title". I think that was a very stupid rule and the weight limit rule.

9. JoeWrestling says:

Just guessing, but I suspect tournaments like Bellator. Just have the X-Division title defended every PPV and inbetween there is a big tournament to decide the contender.

10. R4i says:

Yeah !… life is like riding a bicycle. You will not fall unless you stop pedaling!!…

11. w0hQnb Hey, thanks for the blog.Really thank you!