Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jun 27, 2013
News On Jeff Jarrett, Brooke Hogan & James Storm

News On Jeff Jarrett, Brooke Hogan & James Storm

— Jeff Jarrett, Brooke Hogan and James Storm will be hosting the “20 Greatest Redneck Videos” on CMT this Saturday night at 10:00PM EST.

— As a reminder, “TNA One Night Only: Hardcore Justice 2″ will premiere on pay-per-view as a special on July 5th.

10 Responses to “News On Jeff Jarrett, Brooke Hogan & James Storm”

1. soyfenomenal says:

Fucking Brooke Hogan needs to go away.

• OldManEaston says:

Huck will just never stop forcing thunderlips down everyone's throat regardless, because she has failed at every outside venture. Modelling, acting, Music industry etc.

Nick has become the only member of that family that I can stand. He seems to have learned a little bit from his his past troubles and has started to take some responsibility for himself.

2. IMPACT Dude says:

why Brooke? and not Mickie James?

3. RavenNevermore says:

Yeah I am sick of that no talent idiot Brooke!

4. RavenNevermore says:

The only way I would.book Brooke right now is if she was destroyed by a legend woman wrestler and then she the legend would take her job. And we would not hear from Brooke again. A pipe dream yes. Or just have the knockouts take Brooke out

5. STH says:

I can’t believe I’m saying this…I miss seeing JJ. I DON’T miss seeing his wife!

6. whatsup121 says:

Wouldn’t mind watching that to

See how many buck-toothed , inbred

Hillbillies they show

7. tnadude says:

I hope this is a start of things to come for our good buddy Dos JJs!

8. lee4tammy says:

this is great publicity and exposure for tna and tna need to get their wrestlers on as much mainstream tv and radio and print as possible thats how they will grow

i dont watch wwe but i know who randy orton seamus and cena are etc but most people unless they are wrestling fans dont know who aj styles are samoa joe etc