Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Oct 22, 2012
PHOTO: The 2012 TNA Final Resolution PPV Poster!

PHOTO: The 2012 TNA Final Resolution PPV Poster!

Spanish wrestling website has released the promotional poster for TNA Wrestling’s upcoming Final Resolution pay-per-view event, and it features Jeff Hardy.

Final Resolution takes place December 9, 2012 in Orlando, Florida at the Impact Wrestling Zone.

20 Responses to “PHOTO: The 2012 TNA Final Resolution PPV Poster!”

1. soyfenomenal says:

Fuck you Hardy.

2. Aj haiitch says:

it really should be a double on the poster but TNA will do pretty much anything to keep Hardy if you’re not forgetting he was competing for the TV title a few months back. which leaves Austin Aries in the dark TNA need to put aj styles v Austin Aries. on a card in my opinion it would be a good way to get the ratings in …..

3. Dante_Cross says:

I swear to god, for a multi million dollar company, they sure are cheap with hiring a good graphic designer..

4. tnadude says:

I don't get it. Solo wrestling? What, is he going to wrestle himself or something?

5. Firestormdzl says:

You can't tell a lot just by looking at the poster. I once thought it's pointless to put Aces and 8s in the Turning Point poster, but when I saw the trailer, I finally understand why they have Aces and 8s on the poster. With that being said, I won't make any judgement about the poster until the Final Resolution trailer is out.

6. Treck says:

I think its bad ass. I guess its a taste. I am eccentricly artistic. So there you go!

7. whatsup121 says:

I bet the art work was done by Jeff Hardy

8. HolsG says:

Not bad, looks like Hardy's still gonna be champ.
    Next i want bully or James

9. Mr. Excitement says:

Jeff Hardy's new theme is horrible.

10. annil8or4321 says:

the idea of him being champ is terrible, it was totally the wrong move for tna it should still be aires