Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Jul 18, 2013
PHOTO: The New TNA X-Division Title Revealed!

PHOTO: The New TNA X-Division Title Revealed!

19 Responses to “PHOTO: The New TNA X-Division Title Revealed!”

1. Tiffanydude says:

Ehhhhhh, not bad it kinda fits with TNA's new blue theme but I prefer the old one more.

• nicholal79 says:

Red is a whole lot better! Red means DANGER and blue means sad!

• Tiffanydude says:

Totally, at 1st when they turn blue I thought it meant Electrifying, Exciting, kinda like lightning (Hey that rhymed!) but it turned out to be the opposite.

Looks like the 1980 WWF title no?

• OldManEaston says:

What? LOL It is Not even close to the Hulk Hogan 86 belt. Like everybody has said, it is the IC title with an X slapped on it. Take a closer look at it, and see if it doesn't.

3. Noob says:

This is the 2000’s version of the intercontinental title with an X slapped on it

• Dante_Cross says:

My thoughts exactly.

• OldManEaston says:

Yes, it is does and it is hideous. Not the somewhat better IC one that had the darker colors and the deeper etching either. It looks like the one that was almost flat with the almost baby blue color scheme. The new X title looks like a cheap Walmart replica. IMO opinion it is worse that the new World title, which looks like a knockoff big gold. Most of the titles in both TNA and WWE just continue to get worse, which is why I am surprised WWE went back to the classic IC title, which is a really classy belt. I keep looking for them to get rid of the big gold any day.

The best one TNA has ever had IMO are the current tag team belts, but I have a feeling they aren't long for this world, and they will probably go to something worse like this new eye sore.

4. lee4tammy says:

Looks nwa old school style

5. iamanadult says:

looks good – like the ic title but with an X

6. nicholal79 says:

What a waste of money!!!!! The X-division is more deserving than that monstrosity of a belt!

7. nate says:

Its different. Better looking than the new wwe title for sure! The wwe title looks like the US title!

8. Jack Evans says:

That is absolutely hideous.

9. toddmikki says:

I think its a great looking belt! Much better than the old one.

10. SageStinger says:

I'm not partial to it. But i'll make my final decision when I see someone with it.