Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Sep 27, 2013
PHOTO: TNA’s ‘Ethan’ — Possible **SPOILER**!

PHOTO: TNA’s ‘Ethan’ — Possible **SPOILER**!

10 Responses to “PHOTO: TNA’s ‘Ethan’ — Possible **SPOILER**!”

1. ToledoDavid says:

???

• RatherBeAtNitro says:

Ethan HD, was involved in the Gutcheck challenge a few months ago, you would think instead of just posting a random photo of him this site would give you some details but they are probably holding those back for an "update" later on as per usual.

• tnadude says:

Thank you. You should start your own site.

BTW – I know I've said this before – but you have the best handle on the internet. Just sayin'…

2. soyfenomenal says:

Lol. This is like the first pic from google

3. andy3323 says:

Ha, so 'possible spoiler' a.k.a. we have no idea but we're just taking a stab in the dark and posting it anyway.

• tnadude says:

Made ya click though – twice if you read this comment too!

Heck, I had to come back a second time to find out who the guy is!

• andy3323 says:

That they did, that they did……silly me, I keep thinking one day I might actually click one of these posts and get some fresh, new, and informative information. Just playing the odds here, it's bound to happen at some point!

4. Luchador says:

Its cool to see new faces at TNA

5. jflegler says:

A Boolean Google search of "Ethan, TNA" will bring you this guy (which is why I first assumed Ethan HD), who was a Gutcheck contestant from Washington, but billed out of the mean streets of Chicago.

This is actually his coolest photo, I actually do not care for Ethan HD's appearance.

6. MRPC says:

Could also be a guy called Ethan Page rather than Ethan HD that has also been mentioned.

Ethan Page is a wrestler that looks a bit like Jay Bradley. A little rough around the edges but moves a bit like a young Chris Kanyon in terms of trying interesting/innovative stuff.

Can also talk a bit and does stand up comedy. *Youtube Submission Match: Ethan Page vs. Ashley Sixx.