Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on May 3, 2014
PHOTO: TNA’s New Stable – The Menagerie!

PHOTO: TNA’s New Stable – The Menagerie!

The Menagerie, Tanea Brooks, Rebel, Knux, Christy Hemme, Crazy Steve, Rob Terry ….. TNA gives you “The Menagerie” stable!

Here is a photo of the new TNA faction, “The Menagerie.”

24 Responses to “PHOTO: TNA’s New Stable – The Menagerie!”

1. stingerfan92 says:

Im interested to see how this plays out. You never know how big something will go over until it actually happens.

• Philly_Cheese says:

If there's any question, just look up crazzy steve on youtube, the guy is incredible at his promos. He gives the same feel as the joker, just a little more well…. crazy.
      I'm a little interested in the two in the back (possible new tag team to improve a dying division in the company). Although personally I think the whole stable was a way to bring in Crazzy Steve who is really the star out of all of these wrestlers.

2. TwIsTeD_EnEmY says:

Sorta reminds me of the Oddities from the wwe attitude era.
    I really like the looks of this. Hope they do something unique with them.
    Also, which one is Christy Hemme?

3. Bigmike885 says:

So Christy Hemme gets on the creative team and then gets put in a hot new stable?..Shes the female kevin nash!…I kid..i kid..

4. TheMiwyun says:

I was not expecting that

5. Austin_Aries_28 says:

I actually hope hemme is wrestling again as part of this. And good to see rob terry being used. I know he wasn't even remotely decent enough to be on tv, but he has the size to be. Hope he improved working those house shows.

6. Tiffanydude says:

Lol Rob Terry is so noticeable with his "Freak" body xD

7. makkinasser says:

Looks nothing like the wyatts, I don't understand the comparison?

8. tHe_SoRrOw says:

Isnt Rebel portrayed by Tanea Brooks? So who is the other member?

9. Ianovpreston says:

Willow or Abyss would suit being the leader of this group could play out well

10. HolsG says:

That's not scary at all!

Hopefully this means Christy is going to be wrestling again

11. dilligaf2010 says:

christy hemme isn't int he stable…all she did was bring in "Rebel"…she's not involved in the storyline

12. hangers says:

WTF springs to mind..

13. oh0K says:

house of 1000 corpses

14. oh0K says:

oh yeah, the devils rejects was house of 1000 corpses pt 2 i think. Either way it is the movies this group reminds me of

15. Ultimate_X says:

from what i've looked up on crazy steve this could work quite well!

• Philly_Cheese says:

This video alone made me a fan of Crazzy Steve…
      "Can I hold your coat?"
      "Yes… But you be careful… My favorite grandma gave me this back when I was a wee potato, and if you ruin it!…. Imma have to kill you…"

16. UCEAD11 says:

I have been waiting for a stable who covers all divisions to take all the belts…..what you want to bet Dixie's character is behind them.

17. XcluZive says:

It's messed up this site didn't approve my comment, which was my opinion. What happened to freedom of speech? I guess I don't have that right on this site. SMH

18. UCEAD11 says:

wasnt they stilt dude in fact Jeff hardy on the right hand side