Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Dec 16, 2012
PHOTOS: 3 BOOTY SHOTS OF VELVET SKY!

PHOTOS: 3 BOOTY SHOTS OF VELVET SKY!

24 Responses to “PHOTOS: 3 BOOTY SHOTS OF VELVET SKY!”

1. Eric! says:

Yea……I can google a hell of a lot more than 3 pics of her.

FAIL HEADLINE!

2. soyfenomenal says:

I find this easy to masturbate too.

• Dante_Cross says:

…Aren't you a female???

• soyfenomenal says:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guerrilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I couldn't resist.

• Kyle says:

Girls can masterbate too kiddo.

3. stingerlegend44 says:

LOL soyfenomenal YOURS LIVE IN CALL OF DIRTY FANTASY LAND

4. Warrior_86 says:

Great photography on the 3rd photo! Is it just me or does Velvet look like she had a lip job while she was away?

5. I will right away take hold of your rss as I can not in finding your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Please allow me understand so that I could subscribe. Thanks.