Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Oct 21, 2013

PHOTOS: Awful Attendance At TNA Bound For Glory 2013!

The following are photos taken inside the arena during Sunday’s TNA Bound For Glory 2013 pay-per-view event. As proof that the following photos are during the meat of the show, and not taken before everyone arrived, in one of the pictures below you can see Bully Ray coming out for the main event of the show.

22 Responses to “PHOTOS: Awful Attendance At TNA Bound For Glory 2013!”

1. Sturk says:

Wrestling community focuses on the negative way to much. Its no wonder why major wrestling companies play to the casual fan and not the hardcore fan. The hardcore fan always wants to point out things that dont concern them. Most hardcore fans did not buy the ppv nor did they buy a ticket yet they talk talk talk talk thinking their ideas will help. Go get hired at the company and then slang around ideas. Until then support the company by spending your dollars. I bought the ppv and it was really good. Not their best but really good. Disappointed a bit because it was bfg and it couldve been better. But I have right to be disappointed cuz I bought it. If you didnt buy it then wtf you complaining about?..

• AceFace500 says:

I agree 100%
      I'm a hardcore fan but unless I watch the ppv I won't complain about it or go off and trash the company on the internet like alot of the "Hardcore Fans"

2. Whatever says:

Damn, that’s just horrible and that’s suppose to be their biggest ppv of the year (their wrestlemania). Even tna has to admit that that is a huge disappointment.

As far as people like me who didn’t order the ppv or go to the show live, can complain and pass judgement and make whatever kind of comment we want towards anything cause it’s our god given right as americans with the freedom of speech to say anything we want. And if you’re not down with that I got two words for ya.

3. showtime says:

This is typical at any taping of IMPACT or ppv. If anyone here has been to an impact taping you can confirm this. I think one of the biggest problems with TNA is that they go “all in” eveevery time they do something. It seems that TNA tries to give the appearance on tv that they are bigger than they really are by having the set up like this. They would be better off by running in smaller towns that have proven to support the product and run in those venues. Its ok if its only 1500 to 2000 people if the arena is really full. I have attended several tapings as well as a few house shows and the house shows were 90% full (Rome Ga) and the house show crowds were very hot all night. Tapings are hard to stay up for when the arena is half empty and taping two shows. Staying on the road would not be a bad thing if they did it right.

4. Vaas says:

Wow. So this is their wrestlemania?

• oh0K says:

Why does everyone say its their wrestlemania? I honestly thought slammiversary was their version of wrestlemania u know with how its pretty much the same date or around the same date of their first ppv every year….

5. soyfenomenal says:

You've already noted that the area behind the "hard cameras" was blocked off, yet you use photos of that same area to bash TNA's attendance. Beautiful.

6. Buseye says:

These may be signs of things to come if TNA doesn't pull their head out of their butt and stop pretending that everything is going to be alright when its easy to see that it isn't until TNA either gets new management or else new owners that gives a damn enough about the company to help it move forward instead of allowing it to sink further down into the proverbial quicksand of the business.

7. Trent says:

Dude that was the part of the crowd that blocked off. You fags that run this site are fuckin wastes of space. Like how my comments aren’t up, you don’t want the truth.

8. Peckar says:

The event was a bit of a stinker anyway. Hardy and Aries put on a better match the other week than the X_Division match. Kurt and Roode were awesome and the main event was okay. For the yearly flagship ppv, alot of people will be dissapointed, was the worst one I have seen in recent memory.

9. Laker says:

I was there at the Viejas Arena. Who ever posted this picture exaggerated because they did not post the other 3/4th of the arena. I was there and it was nearly full on where I was. And I got to say that it got really loud when Roode and Angle were switching submission maneuvers.

10. Laker says:

I think the problem with TNA this year was that they put last minute matches and did not advertise them weeks before like they did last year

11. annil8or4321 says:

if i were any of those people in the upper stands my a@@ would be moving down into a much closer one, i doubt they would make me move

12. Mr. Excitement says:

Is the PPV worth downloading?
    Was excited for the Broncos/Colts NFL game.

13. Euphoria says:

Right on Sturk! To me though the pay per view had lots more positive than negative. And this site I notice is trying to kisd the IWC’s ass of late. The non internet fans are wsy better than the anal internet fans for the modt part. Too bad we have to be surrounded on the internet by narrow minded foold.

14. incognitowolfe says:

Those are all crappy seats though, who would want to sit there?

15. Get_Carter says:

All of these photos are taken opposite of the hard camera area or just to the right of it. Of course it looks empty from the perspective — the hard camera area seats were blocked off. Hours later this site posted that the headcount was 4,000 people. Not bad at all for TNA numbers.

16. The Boss says:

You do realize that this was a new area for them where they have little to no built in audience. They never should have held theit biggest event in California. They should have done some semi regular hours shows first, followed by an Impact Wrestling taping in order to help build an audience.

17. TheBringer92 says:

looks bad saying its there biggest ppv of the year

18. TNA_fan says:

Nora Bayly, an administrative assistant and social media expert at the University of Houston, says not to do this.