Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Apr 18, 2012
PHOTOS: Bobby Roode Debuts A New Look At iMPACT!

PHOTOS: Bobby Roode Debuts A New Look At iMPACT!

PHOTO CREDIT: PWTORCH.COM

Thanks to PWTorch.com for the above photo.

9 Responses to “PHOTOS: Bobby Roode Debuts A New Look At iMPACT!”

1. rumpl4skin says:

hahaha nooo not the hair… at least he doesnt look like triple h so much anymore lol

2. soyfenomenal says:

"why is your hair always fricken wet?" hahaha does anyone remember when Anderson said that to Roode when he was teaming with Hardy?

• SageStinger says:

I do. Anderson has said some funny shit since joining TNA. Remember his first PPV match after he won he did the Family Guy skit? Or when he called Hogan Terry? Great stuff.

• korrander says:

Haha, yeah, I remember.

Not to sidetrack off of Roode, but I still say the Anderson 'Sting' vs. The Not-So-Great Muta was one of the most enjoyable segments I've seen on a wrestling program in a while. The marks hated it for sure, but I was thoroughly entertained.

I miss Mr. Anderson…

3. bearsfolife says:

That picture of Roode looks a lot like Chris Benoit…

4. pepsilover2008 says:

atleast those wwe marks can shut up now, atleast on the tna facebook page, about him barley looking like 3H

5. lowridin all day says:

Good stuff….Roode is the man….he should go to WWE…..keep the title with him you TNA queers

6. HolsG says:

The hair suited him – especially the afro when he won the belt.
    Some of the roster tend to change their appearance for heal/face turns:
    Jarrett's hair changes length
    Magnus lost a bit of the beard when he turned face
    Madison went from blonde to brunette
    I'm sure there's more just not off the top of my head lol