Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Oct 22, 2013

PHOTOS: Did Gail Kim Get A Nose Job? Before & After Pics!

The following are photos that may reveal the fact that current TNA Knockout’s Champion Gail Kim has recently got a nose job:

15 Responses to “PHOTOS: Did Gail Kim Get A Nose Job? Before & After Pics!”

1. toddmikki says:

Ugly either way.

2. mb113 says:

Yes. but it maybe due to injury. Who knows?

3. Bartab says:

Looks like a different person in pic 2 not because of nose.

4. nicholal79 says:

She didn't, it is the camera position! One is from a higher angle and one is from a lower angle. The higher angle catches the light better than, the lower angle.

5. Grandiose7 says:

I had questioned whether she had work or not also. I believe it is the camera angle on this for the nose, but she did have some work, maybe in the cheeks and into the jaw?

• jbcissom says:

I think you're right about the jaws and cheeks. Take a look at one of her pics from 10 years ago, and one today. She's already had a nose job done.

6. scenxad says:

it looks quite obvious she had work done, was very noticeable on last weeks impact. either way ,robert irvine is a very lucky man and whether it was for personal reasons or due to injury , hope the best female wrestler on the planet is happy with the outcome

7. Stunner says:

Heck i know one thing either way I wouldn’t kick her out of my bed. I would have her breakfast ready in the morning baby!! I still think she’s hot and she can wrestle! Please snif snif … I smell hater aid!!!

8. mthomashoover says:

Really sad that she chose to do this; she was absolutely stunningly beautiful prior.

9. RealCreative says:

Who cares i would still give her something to moan about!

10. jflegler says:

Make-up is different, the lighting, her hair… It’s hard to tell, but who really cares. She is still cute.

11. “And I can see you – Your brown skin shining in the sun – You got your hair combed back – Sunglasses on baby”.

In order to get a rich and spotless tan while keeping your skin smooth and glowing,

it is necessary to use the best quality tanning products.

Of course, a fresh coconut cake is always a special treat

at Christmastime, just as using coconut in the favorite holiday fruit salad of the south, Ambrosia.

Visit my web-site: spray tanning salons in baltimore md