Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Aug 26, 2013
Rampage Says He Wants To Put Bellator On The Map

Rampage Says He Wants To Put Bellator On The Map

Rampage Jackson and Tito Ortiz recently spoke about their upcoming fight. Here is what they had to say…

Rampage on Signing With Bellator: “This is a good time right now,” Jackson said. “We just signed with Bellator, and I want to help put Bellator on the map. Why not do it with a legend with someone like Tito?”

Tito on Their Relationship: “I think it’s business,” Ortiz said. “It’s strictly business. … For the first eight years of our competition, we sparred against each other almost everyday. We wrestled against each other. We did jiu-jitsu. We did the things to make each other better. Over the last five years after, we bettered ourselves by fighting other fighters. … That’s what makes this match so intriguing for the fighters to watch. You want to see two of the best fighters compete against each other? I’m healthier. My mind’s set on a great positive right now, he’s in a great place, and I think fans want to see a great fight, which they’ll see on Nov. 2.”

21 Responses to “Rampage Says He Wants To Put Bellator On The Map”

1. nicholal79 says:

TNA didn't come out of his mouth once!

• jbcissom says:

Well, it's ESPN, which does it's own power rankings for WWE for goodness' sake. ESPN and WWE are bed-fellows. Roflo is an on-air talent for ESPN, but based on his tweets, he's a TNA mark, he just can't show that on air.

• Mr. Excitement says:

Who cares… Publicity has never helped TNA much with ratings anyways. I don't see Rampage/Ortiz changing that.

• jbcissom says:

Who the hell are you?

• soulbadguy says:

He's a new guy lol, everyone knows each other here. We represent 80% of the tna marks!

• jbcissom says:

I welcome new-blood. And I'm not necessarily a TNA mark. I've called TNA on their utter-b.s.-iness moves: dropping the ball with AJ after he beat Sting at BFG, Jay Lethal beats Angle one night to lose to some x-div guy the next week, the whole Sabin champion situation (it should have been AA)…. I just want TNA to succeed. Because on a national level, TNA does a helluva lot better job than WWE in promoting wrestling.

• ricky_No1 says:

Not found the cap lock yet.

• tnadude says:

He was asked about Bellator, not TNA…

• ACPWA says:

y wud it? he was asked bout MMA & bellator. Idiot

2. whatsup121 says:

I was actually impressed with Rampage Jackson for being in TNA for such a short time he managed to punch two wreslter , clothesline two other's and bodyslam one of the Aces & Eights members

3. whatsup121 says:

Rampage Jackson is way better than King Mo

4. RavenNevermore says:

I always seen Rampage being a pro wrestler when he was done with MMA. I do not know what he can do now if anything. But if he was strictly a Wrestler. I can see him.doing better than Shamrock and Dan the beast Severn not to mention tank abbot. He has more charisma than those guys combined.

5. josieamy says:

He has a bad attitude….

6. hangers says:

How does wanting to put Bellator on the map help TNA?

7. soulbadguy says:

Ooh you guys finally got his photos cropped right.