Posted by TNA Wrestling News Staff on Sep 29, 2013
Reby Sky Goes On Wild Twitter Rant Against Kharma

Reby Sky Goes On Wild Twitter Rant Against Kharma

Kharma reignited her feud with Reby Sky this past week during an interview with the wrestling and mixed martial arts podcast Future Endeavors (audio available here) as she once again slammed “The Diva Overachiever.”

Earlier this year, Kharma participated in the “YouShoot” DVD series and placed Sky in the ‘Ho Bag’—a recurring segment featured in the series. This caused the outspoken female grappler to fire back at the former WWE and TNA Wrestling star by claiming she participates in “shoot” interviews to support her drug habit due to being broke.

Speaking to Future Endeavors, Kharma revealed she placed Sky in the “Ho Bag” due to her lack of “etiquette” and respect for ring veterans such as Sid Vicious—after Vicious surfaced on RAW last year for a guest wrestling appearance, Sky went off on the former World Champion on Twitter by saying he doesn’t deserve the spotlight after no-showing multiple independent events months earlier, including one show in which he was to have faced her boyfriend, Matt Hardy.

Kharma added that Sky’s reputation “speaks for itself” and that she’s “not one of my colleagues.” Finally, Kharma labeled Sky “a peon.”

Former WWE talent Lindsay Hayward ‏(the 6’9″ women’s wrestler who was originally scheduled to appear on NXT in 2010), sent Sky an article containing Kharma’s remarks, to which she responded, “Lying. F*cking. C*nt. Oh, & lets all glorify a F*CKING NO-SHOW. Brilliant ! But it’s ok bc it’s a “veteran”, right ? LOL.”

Sky then went off on Kharma and Vicious with the following rant, “I don’t give a f*ck HOW many years someone has had in the business. If you’re a piece of sh*t, you’re a piece of sh*t.

“Being a “veteran” is not a magical pass to be a complete POS. Yall think imma bow down to someone just bc they got a lucky break ? LOL

“Those seemingly SO concerned with “respect” should worry more about those who SH*T ON THIS BUSINESS than those callin out said culprits.

“I will NEVER respect a no-show; someone who scams promotors & f*cks fans & people who actually show up to work. F*ck outta here.

“That being said, go back to smiling to my face at shows & talkin sh*t online @kharma, you FAKEASSBITCH.

“Btw, your GODDAUGHTER gives a big ol’ F*CK YOU. Cuz that’s what this is REALLY all about, right ? LOL f*ck outta here.”

Take it from me – Reby Sky is nothing more than a self-centered bitch. I’ve dealt with her in the past and she acts like a 3-year old crying baby. Team Kharma!

28 Responses to “Reby Sky Goes On Wild Twitter Rant Against Kharma”

1. tna24 says:

some one has too much angry and needs to get off twitter

2. pepsilover2008 says:

I really don't know she has the same feeling for these legends that no show that i do. I just wouldn't do it publicly or as viciously. As for ryan clark you're the one who started a fight with her by implying matt was on drugs again, so please don't act so innocent.

• @TNADARKNIGHT says:

it's all about the website views

• Philly_Cheese says:

The thing is this sadly started off because Kharma put her in the "ho-bag" which she had every right to say… We're talking about a girl who posed nude, that alone pretty much warrants being called a ho. Also if you look at the way she ranted off so easily on twitter, it shows a serious lack of respect. If you have an issue with someone you get ahold of them in private, not harass them over a social media website.

3. Luchador says:

take it to the ring girls

4. Luchador says:

didn't know who Reby Sky so I googled, very nice pics

5. Steven kelly says:

Heck whos matt hardy for that matter lmfao im joking lol bt who cares ETHAN IS COMING

6. Real Deal Heel says:

I know EVERYONE and their mom are on Facebook..hell my mom is…it's nuts..but Twitter is for the real attention whores. I'm not on either but Twitter is just nonsense. I could give a flying fuck what you had for breakfast at 7:14 am. LOL.

• OldManEaston says:

I feel the same damn way about facebook. If it wasn't for my ex wife, I would have never even had it to begin with. I was always hesitant because I am naturally private and like to carefully ration my internet time to my own interests and pursuits. Facebook can take up an enormous amount of time and most of it always leaves me feeling like I have wasted time when I could be doing something else.

I've closed it and reopened it probably a half dozen times. Every time I leave it is for the same reason, I get tired of the narcissistic "my life is so interesting" atmosphere that always seems to seep into every corner. Then the drama that ensues from blocking people access to your personal self, who you get tired of or can't get along with or you simply no longer want them to have privy to details about your life. The only reason I keep coming back is that it is a useful tool to keep in contact with a select few people who you otherwise would have a harder time doing so. Most of everyday facebook is simply BS though. BS you have to week through.

You are so right about Twitter being for "real" attention whores. For the vast majority of people who don't have a fanbase (and even some that do) or another genuine use, Twitter or Twatter as Jim Cornette used to call it, really has no use other than as a platform to REALLY get out there and whore for attention.

• Real Deal Heel says:

+1 bro…I don't judge peeps on Facebook…I mean hey my girl is on there and most EVERY girl is on there…but hey if we post on TNA stuff we are online…the diff is I post on a few forums and get off…Facebook takes too much time and then you gotta interact with everyone. I got buddies from 10 years ago that say get on Facebook cuz we can all get together….I say hell no cuz I've ALWAYS been online but don't want daily interactions with peeps that think they are your friends and exes. I don't like it and don't want attention. It's best for your wives and gfriends that want a cheap daily interaction. I'm a man…I don't want that. If I wanna watch a football game or grill out…hey I'll call. I can't waste my time checking shit on the hour on Facebook. I hate that shit….even though I'm online alot…given the day cuz I'm off the grid for 4 days straight working/at my girl's house…then I get a day or two at home to post…no way in hell I'd go facebook…much less Twitter. LMAO.

• OldManEaston says:

"I don't like it and don't want attention. It's best for your wives and gfriends that want a cheap daily interaction. I'm a man…I don't want that."

Me too. Men just have to hunker down in their caves sometimes. I'd much rather "do stuff" with people who share the same interests. Though like I said, it can be a good tool to keep in touch with old buddies you hardly ever see anymore. It always just seems like there is an inevitable influx of people that muddies the water, and makes real communication harder. I actually prefer texing. It is short, sweet, to the point and more personal. Then at times I have to make myself remember that not everyone has unlimited texting in this day and age (as strange as that often seems seems).

7. JoeWrestling says:

I don't put Kharma on my list of professional business people, but I don't really care either.. she's there to wrestle and look intimidating to her opponents.

8. The Amazing Crimson Spider says:

I wonder if he didn’t have to fight Matt, would she be so mad? Also, who the fuck is this broad? And why is her opinion important? I’m a guy and even I wouldn’t talk shit about Kharma. That bitch is taller than me and weighs more than me at that. This bitch is fuckin loca. Furthermore, her boyfriend has no showed events, but she still has respect for him? Typical hypocrite.

• Philly_Cheese says:

That was my thoughts too, Matt Hardy has no-showed on indy events quite a bit and yet she's dating him. To say that Sid Vicious just simply got a "lucky break" shows no respect for him or the business. Sid held WWE's title at one point, and they don't just put that title on anyone for no particular reason, it's because he worked his ass off at the time to get that.

• Vampirofan says:

He was WCW champ as well! And while that was a time that they were putting the belt on anyone (Benoit and Jarrett to name two) he was one of the few in 2000 that actually seemed deserving of the title.

9. Get_Carter says:

Why are we talking about this? 1/2 of this story was with TNA a few years ago. That's it.

10. tnadude says:

I wonder what Reby said when Jeff blew a PPV (oops – it was 2). Hey look, Jeff's earned his way back – but if you're gonna call out Sid…

Just saying'….

• Bigmike885 says:

I don't always agree with you..but when I do it's for comments like this..good show sir.

• Philly_Cheese says:

Wasn't just Jeff who's no showed… Matt has done it too…

Also she implies that Sid just got lucky to be where he was at… That's nothing but disrespectful.

11. Cezar_TheScribe says:

Is Reby coming to TNA?

12. Grandiose7 says:

Regardless of your biased opinion of Reby Sky, which doesn't really matter tnawrestlingnews; if what Reby is saying is true, Kharma doing drugs, no showing, showing no respect (give to get btw), etc then Reby has every right to call her out, she is right in saying some get out there and essentially die for the business, no shows are complete disrespect. Nothing of this is shocking though, lots of wrestlers in the history of the business have been those types, but since twitter didn't exist they weren't able to be called out.

13. hangers says:

Too much hating going on with Reby, just move on rather than trying to make a name for yourself off the back of others..